• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Ronin3178

1. R

Post [Guide/Tutorial] Fix Nexus 6P Bootloop of Death Boot Image Patch - Android 8.1 & More

I have downloaded the patched image, but how do I install it? Through fastboot, if so where do I direct it? Not really up to date on this stuff, haven't really messed with rooting etc since my Moto Droid. But this BLOD has forced me back. I have Nitrogen ROM installed, but without the...
  2. R

Post [Guide/Tutorial] Fix Nexus 6P Bootloop of Death Boot Image Patch - Android 8.1 & More

Mine went into bootloop yesterday. I was able to get into recovery after letting it sit a few hours completely off. Wiping cache and I'm back up. Only thing I did for now is unlock the bootloader, otherwise it's completely stock and up to date. If you wipe and restore to stock it should work...
  3. R

Post Stuck in bootloop

Yeah, I never unlocked the bootloader. I let it sit for a few hours, turned it on for S&G, tried and succeeded to get into Recovery mode for a few minutes, but because I forgot the way to access the menu. It dropped back into the bootloop. Going to try again in a few hours, now I know how to...
  4. R

Thread Stuck in bootloop

Stock, up-to-date. Using my Facebook app, and phone seems to freeze. Black screen, with Google. I can access bootloader, but NOT recovery mode. My warranty expired like 5 days ago. Am I SOL?
  5. R

Post Fire TV 3

As I haven't found anything yet, I know its brand new, this 3rd Gen FTV is my first, I assume someone is working on root access, or do older routes work, if anyone knows. TIA.
  6. R

Post FM radio on nexus 6

Currently using a N6 I got with VZW, and switched to Fi when they started up. I couldn't use the NextRadio app until recently. It appeared to be software blocked. Just tried again today, had a recent monthly software update from Fi, NextRadio now works, but I'm getting no sound.
  7. R

Post [Q&A] [ROM] XDABBEB's VS980 v2.2.0

Probably a dumb question, but.. Ok, so long story, but I will try and keep it short. G2 with pressure cracks in LCD (not glass) began having problems with people hearing me when I called them, wasn't mic as "OK Google" and other apps worked, plus when I received a call they could hear me...
  8. R

Post Stock text messaging question.

My stock app only shows the notification after the txt comes in, yes it scrolls thru the msg as it arrives, but if the phone is off i can't see anything. Stock .215 XT912 Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
  9. R

Post How to setup call forwarding

On Verizon phones, it's not a setting on the phone, but a matter of dialing *72 & number, to turn on then *720 to turn off, try calling carrier and check with them Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
  10. R

Post Atrix HD widget on RaZr!!

That's part of the new home screen Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
  11. R

Post Baltimore lte

My work phone, an sgs3, hasn't even seen lte yet. I'm up in westminster, haven't been to Bmore yet with it tho.VZW lte rocks pretty much everywhere in MD. Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
  12. R

I did rename the original home screen and weather apk to apk.bak Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium
  13. R

Yes, I am, however, when i reboot it doesn't recognize that it is the right apk. If i reinstall, the widget starts working again. Does anyone else experience this, have anyone rebooted their phone since installing? Maybe there is something else running that is causing the widget to think it is a...
  14. R

I installed, and replaced the apk in the system/app folder. But the only way i get the circle to work after a reboot is to use installer and reinstall, otherwise there is a problem loading widget with the words "doesn't work with 3rd party something" behind it. Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda...
  15. R

Everytime i reboot my phone i have to reinstall the homescreen to get circles working Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium