• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Rooted_Ansh

1. Rooted_Ansh

Post [ROM] Havoc-OS 4.6 [OFFICIAL] [R]

Not really. We are not even getting time to merge the patches.. so yeah.. not that I know of.
  2. Rooted_Ansh

Guides are out there on google.. from my side, it will be fixed in next build.
  3. Rooted_Ansh

Links are fixed now sorry for inconvenience
  4. Rooted_Ansh

Guys due to server outage, all the 4.8 builds are gone I'll soon be uploading current 4.8 builds to AFH (android file host) for rest to get access.
  5. Rooted_Ansh

Those extra issue faced by users are device specific or hardware batch specific issue. The "known issues" are independent of those "specific" factors. Other limitations have been mentioned I guess, such as no stock camera.
  6. Rooted_Ansh

A little padding from bottom to uniform it proportionately with respect to dpi for everyone makes your UI uglier ? You want me to point out where it was changed ? It was changed in the java code due to addition of option of google search bar which is closed source by the head of this ROM and...
  7. Rooted_Ansh

It can't be reversed. And secondly, dock height and keyboard bar ARE NOT RELATED / DEPENDENT.
  8. Rooted_Ansh

That dock issue is not a big deal. The difference is too small, maybe change column count or row count. That keyboard thing, is not part of OS. It's google app. Google what can be done to remove it.
  9. Rooted_Ansh

Update is here GUYS !! August (4.8): Download link Upstreamed kernel to 4.4.277 ROM changes UPDATE WAS PASSED THROUGH OTA During OTA update, make sure you enter the password if twrp asks, don't skip it. If you like my work don't forget to buy me a juice https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/Shank03
  10. Rooted_Ansh

Enough waiting Updates will be out tomorrow, with Aug patch
  11. Rooted_Ansh

Holidays bro 🥲🥲.. no :( Everyone has gotten busy with college or work because of covid situation easing a little. The July patch isn't even merged from the core side. I have to wait for that to merge so I can build newer ones.
  12. Rooted_Ansh

I am really clueless how can this be happening. Magisk FP override is when you use magisk hide prop module that overrides the fingerprint. I suspect there must be some other module that is messing it up. Can others check this too please ? I don't have this issue
  13. Rooted_Ansh

Must have been drunk that time XD or something is wrong on your side.. magisk fp override maybe ?
  14. Rooted_Ansh

Yes, I will look into it. Although I don't have a car, Alexander (a user) helped me to find a way to work it. Let's hope I can fix this. About boot.img, I doubt that it will give bootloop for others
  15. Rooted_Ansh

@GT500s something is messing up on your side, maybe some module