Recent content by rootfan

1. rootfan

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for Nexus 6

@TotalChen, is the turbo charger problem specific to the build I posted or is it an issue that you've had with your own builds? As to whether there's any chance to get lineage-20 working, I haven't tried anything with it yet so I'm not sure. @x3oo, I did see the video but it doesn't fix the...
  2. rootfan

New build 2022-9-19: Updated with the latest LineageOS changes The issue with the proximity sensor in phone calls has been fixed The encryption bootloop problem has been fixed I looked into the media volume decreasing during youtube playback and found that the behavior is identical on...
  3. rootfan

Post [KERNEL][9.1] Performance Enhanced Overclock Kernel

@A.N.Droid, @snake218, and others having problems with exfat / ntfs, I've added a Magisk module called Vold9_0 to the first post that should fix the issue. Right after installing the module and rebooting you may need to unplug your Shield TV and plug it back in to get it to boot.
  4. rootfan

New build 2022-7-15: Updated with the latest LineageOS changes including the July security update Selinux is now enforcing Added signature spoofing support for microG Signed with private keys (make sure to read the installation note in the original post)
  5. rootfan

TotalChen, I've pushed all of my changes to github. You can now set things up by running repo init -u https://github.com/rootfan/android.git -b shamu-19.1, making a local_manifests dir in .repo, and copying the attached roomservice.xml into it. I've also modified ims.apk and libcne.so since...
  6. rootfan

New build 2022-6-12: Updated with the latest LineageOS changes including the June security update Firewall / data monitoring appear to be functional thanks to rINanDO's netd reverts Ims (VoLTE) is working again The GPS problem should be fixed
  7. rootfan

Thread [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for Nexus 6

LineageOS 19.1 lineage-19.1-20220919-UNOFFICIAL-shamu.zip lineage-19.1-20220715-UNOFFICIAL-shamu.zip MigrationBuild.zip Installation note: For the July update I've switched from signing with public keys to private keys to improve security. If you're upgrading from the May or June update to...
  8. rootfan

@go2xraj , would you see if the attached kernel works? If it does, it would help if you could post a log by doing the following: adb shell su dmesg > /sdcard/log.txt exit exit adb pull /sdcard/log.txt then post the log.txt here
  9. rootfan

Post [EOL][ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v7.19 [shamu]

I figured out the issue with Magisk. For the moment, you can flash the attached zip immediately after flashing the latest Magisk in twrp and everything should work fine.
  10. rootfan

So you extracted the attached zip and ran fastboot flash boot MagiskOC_2019-12-15.img from a stock system horqai and Giraff3? If this is the case and it doesn't work then there's nothing I can do to fix it without logs. horqai, you said that your device eventually reboots after flashing the...
  11. rootfan

lenana, I've attached a fastboot flashable boot.img to try that should fix the Magisk modules problem. You'll need to install the Magisk Manager app seperately and it has to be the latest canary release. Also, if you've flashed any of my previous releases you'll need to restore the system...
  12. rootfan

Post [RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] TWRP for Shield Android TV

elliwigy, I notified the Magisk developers about the specific issue and it has been addressed so the next release of Magisk should just work on 2015 and 2017 shields and on 2019 shields with the steps you provided. You'll need to uninstall the Magisk Manager app and flash the Magisk uninstaller...
  13. rootfan

Post [RECOVERY] [OFFICIAL] TWRP for Shield Android TV

elliwigy, I believe I've figured out why Magisk doesn't work on Shield TVs. Give the attached zip a try and let me know if it works. Edit: powercommy, I've attached a magisk patched mdarcy developer boot.img. See if that works.
  14. rootfan

mLgz0rn, see if this Shield Tools fixes the problem. Edit: justiss, I attached an updated apk that should fix the new problems :good:
  15. rootfan

Yes, it's alright that the device hangs. A log will be saved that'll hopefully say why it hangs and that's what you're getting in recovery. Since you're just using adb you won't need a mouse. Edit: [email protected], here's a new boot.img to try. mLgz0rn provided the log file. This...