• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by RorolePro

1. R

Post Widget for Google Analytics

Hello Guys, Maybe you have got some troubles with the widget since mid-july... the version of the api that we used has been shutdown :'( Since yesterday, you can see an update of the application on Google Play. The issue is solved, we have switched to a more recent version of Google Analytics...
  2. R

Post A new wallpaper everyday automatically !

OK, That what we can do, it's just to add a parameter on the config screen to set the hour of update. It will be OK for you if we do that ?
  3. R

In fact, the new wallpaper is posted on wlppr.com between 7:00am and 10:00am GMT+1 and I have no way to know when the wallpaper is really updated. That's why , I check for the new wallpaper at 10:30am GMT+1
  4. R

The issue is that the new wallpaper isn't post by me on wlppr.com ! I can do nothing for that. sorry...
  5. R

Hi, I've just update the application to save the daily wallpaper on the SDCard and retrieve it on the gallery. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.magetys.wlppr
  6. R

In fact, a new wallpaper is published on the website between 7H00 AM and 10H00 AM that's why the application get the new wallpaper at 10H30 AM. Moreover, the application can get the new wallpaper at the boot of the phone and when it get back the internet connectivity. With this 3 cases, your...
  7. R

Thread A new wallpaper everyday automatically !

Hi, I've created an application to get the daily wallpaper of wlppr.com everyday directly in the background of your phone or your tablet. If you can give me your feedbacks, it will be great !! Specially for tablet users ! Download wlppr application on Android Market ! Thank you !
  8. R

Thread Use of OpenData to locate Public Toilets

Hi, I've created an application to see all locations of public Toilets in Paris. I think few people here live in Paris but I have build an application in manner of I can change the database easily. For the database of public toilets in Paris, it come from OpenData Paris I don't know if other...
  9. R

Hi, I have added some new metrics : - page views per day - page views per visit - bounce rate - average time on site - percent of new visits
  10. R

The widget is refreshed each two hours automatically only if the phone is wake up. So, don't worried about your battery life.
  11. R

@Sebianoti I have to project to develop the same system for Google AdSense users. @pflorin The security issue was discover for Calendar, Picasa and Contacts not for the Account Manager. Furthermore, all API call by the widget works over HTTPS, so I think you don't have to be worried.
  12. R

I take notes of your comments ahkwang and Leafhill. I think, I will add this :) And thanks stylez for adding screenshot and link ;)
  13. R

I can't post screenshots at this time because I'm a new member of xda :'(
  14. R

Thread Widget for Google Analytics

Hi, I've created a widget to see your statistics from Google Analytics. The baseline of my widget is quick & simple ! You can configure the widget with few steps ! I've used the account manager system of Android to made the connection with Google Analytics API, your password is preserved ! If...
  15. R

Post Spacer Racer, my first android game :)

Yes it's a free app !