Recent content by rorymc928

1. R

Post [ROM] SM-T820 TWEAKED....................[rom] sm-t820 tweaked

I suspect the only way to achieve what I think you're after is to go back to full stock, through use of odin, then debloat manually, which should require root anyway . It's unlikely any modded rom will allow automated updates, in any case, each update would undo the roms improvements. This rom...
  2. R

Unfortunately Samsung are no longer doing updates for this device, most of my work has been trimming down and tweaks to their firmwares. So unless something major becomes available for it, I'm unlikely to be publishing any more. If anyone comes up with something worth investigating I'm willing...
  3. R

You need the latest bootloader, links are in the OP. 👍 Edit link here.... https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682891483
  4. R

As thread also says, not if you follow the instructions carefully.
  5. R

Yes, NullCode is correct an issue cropped up with the fingerprint sensor earlier, due to an error on my part , but that was resolved with the latest / subsequent builds to that, so best option is to check you have the latest build and re flash. For simplicity try flashing the latest straight...
  6. R

It is heavily debloated, its just that you can't remove everything, some apps are essential, some are useful for most but not for some, so a compromise has to be reached. The best way I've found to selectively remove them is to use titanium backup. It'll delete the apps but it also allows you...
  7. R

SD card works. First is to get twrp recovery installed, have a read of the thread here.... https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s3/development/recovery-twrp-3-1-0-1-samsung-galaxy-t3581359 Be careful to follow the process methodically, its easy to make small errors and wind up starting...
  8. R

Post [ROM] SM-T825 TWEAKED.........................[rom] sm-t825 tweaked.

No, a small script appears in yellow in the top left, but no prompt or power button requirement. My tab s6 cycles through the screens you mention, however if you ignore the first, ie,not press the power button, after a pause on the first screen, it will still proceed to the boot screen in any case
  9. R

https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-s3/development/recovery-twrp-3-1-0-1-samsung-galaxy-t3581359 Follow it carefully, all works fine if you do that, but it's easy to slip with a small step.
  10. R

As the deployment of magisk is via flashing the zip in the standard method, but just actioned by the rom zip, it should be identical. I, like most people, have a number of bank logins, they all accept the root, none of them required extra actions, but I have other apps, which due security would...
  11. R

Have a look at magisk manager and check if it's up to date, and if the magisk framework is up to date, you can update them both from the app.
  12. R

Post [ROM] SM-T825 TWEAKED.........................[rom] sm-t825 tweaked.

Not having tried, I'd suggest you'd need an earlier bootloader to get it to boot, often rolling the bootloader back that far is not possible. All the roms are available with a search on android file host, https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=204578
  13. R

It will uninstall with a root uninstaller, otherwise titanium backup will work.
  14. R

Edxposed has updated the installer to edxposed manager, you will need to download the manager from the edxposed thread, it requires that you uninstall/disable the edxposed installer in order to function properly. Just installed Netflix to test it, it does work on this rom, rotation to...