• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Rotary Heart

1. Rotary Heart

Post [Guide] Root

Does anyone have a working link for the raw WW firmware? The one at the OP doesn't work
  2. Rotary Heart

Post [APP][2.1+]Ubuntu touch lockscreen [BETA - Launcher integration]

I have tocheck the layout for small screens. Thanks for the report. NOTE if those bugs bothers you, you can just uste the lockscreen.
  3. Rotary Heart

Ok, I'm going to check that.
  4. Rotary Heart

Yes, but there's still ways to go around the lockscreen.
  5. Rotary Heart

Yes, there is no way to change the background. That option is not implemented.
  6. Rotary Heart

Thought about it, but google killed the security feature now tgat you can expand your status bar. Best option is to enable your system security on your device settings. So when you unlock the ubuntu lockscreen you will need to put your pin, password, patter, etc.
  7. Rotary Heart

Did you expand the list? You have to click the title of the list so that you can ser all your apps.
  8. Rotary Heart

Its ok, you don't need to use the launcher. If you install it again don't enable the root option. That option is to hide your navigation and notification bar
  9. Rotary Heart

I don't understand what you mean. Did you enabled the root option to hide the status bar?
  10. Rotary Heart

I'm going to start working on this project again. So there will be more updates soon.
  11. Rotary Heart

Post [APP][2.2+] SU Root Tools. Easy use tools for your rooted phone! [Accepting Requests]

That's odd because its working with all my devices, maybe the ROM you are using is interfering with it.
  12. Rotary Heart

Post [APP][2.2+] SU Root Tools. Easy use tools for your rooted phone! [Accepting Requests]

The warning that you attached is the system telling you that the app is requesting SU permission. It ask you if you want to grant it or not. You will get that warning with any app that requires SU permission.
  13. Rotary Heart

Yes, because this app is for rooted phones.
  14. Rotary Heart

I will, when I start working on it again
  15. Rotary Heart

You can't add widgets so far