• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by rraaka

1. rraaka

Post [ROM][GT-N7100][TW 4.4.4] Eclipse By AC

both links dont work for me the google one says somethimg about traffic
  2. rraaka

Post Audio [MOD][2016.02.15] - HK - BS - JBL / Aroma Switcher 5.0.3 / ADSP v62.2.2

is the mod and its various components included in nandroid backup of the full rom from recovery ?
  3. rraaka

Post [ROM]&[KERNEL]LeeDrOiD One M8 V8.4.1 - [Discontinued] | Oct 30th 2017 | Awesome!

Is there any way we can save the themes and icons and fonts we have downloaded before going over to new version of rom please ?
  4. rraaka

Post [MOD]Battery Switcher MOD v6.0|Sense 7 / 6|Aroma|%indicators|High Res|300 to choose

yes, indeed, it worked after i used your stated method, thanks so much
  5. rraaka

Post [MOD]Battery Switcher MOD v6.0|Sense 7 / 6|Aroma|%indicators|High Res|300 to choose

i found a file called Flashable_ZIp about 5.64 mb in Lee's thread with description for QS sorry for the trouble.....
  6. rraaka

yes, on lee's 7.3 ---7.3.1, i have a quick setting mod and HK audio mod installed as well, thanks
  7. rraaka

after flashing the mod the battery doesnt change for me on Lee's rom.......is there an app in app drawer or something in settings...im lost :o
  8. rraaka

Post [RECOVERY][m8] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

with 2860 got a failed nan restore should i try the TWRP_Recovery_2.8.6.0_M8_CPTB ? how is the CPTB edition different from the original twrp please ? dont have much experience in this area so asking.......
  9. rraaka

Post Sunshine 3.0 is up and running.

sunshine 3 works on custom rom viper 4.3.0... ...i love the way the app disappears immediately after :cyclops: whats the next thing you guys do after wards ? supercid ? i installed HK sound mod from the hub......and then ?
  10. rraaka

Post [APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

whats the advantage of having both the apps installed please ?
  11. rraaka

Post MODs For DN4 / TW 4.4.4 [V3L Final & KITKAT V9]

guys, after flashing 260 dpi the s6 weather app dissappears ?:o
  12. rraaka

v10 sounds like major update . clean flash or DIRTY :D
  13. rraaka

Post [IRS/Sound Mod] Vinardo's Impulse Response Samples + Elements Of Fidelity EX + Dolby!

Can somebody share No Cabinet irs please ? thanks edit - found it :)
  14. rraaka

ah, this post helped me, getting over systemui FC...i was at my wits end !! I finally have v 9 working choosing no lockscreen helped.....besides setting up xposed and its models, viper, creating enough space in system, i had only TW launcher as default anyway, thanks soooo much :o i still have...
  15. rraaka

rasido, thanks but didnt work....the only thing i hadnt done was set up xposed and modules, i did that this time but not work i have the International N 7100