• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by rs3754

1. R

Post [ROM][8.1.0]Android Open Source Illusion Project[OP2][OFFICIAL]

Is this high consumption normal?
  2. R

Post MTCD - Verified Cross compatible MCUs

Hello, I have a problem and it is that the volume button does not work and when I put a mcu of the thread if everything goes but I get some red letters, the steering wheel controls have never worked well but I guess it is the car
  3. R

Thread Red error hizpo

hello everyone, I have a problem with my android radio 7.1.2, the documents put model jby-6201, everything started when the volume button stopped working only function mute, I changed the MCU and since then I get the Red letters, someone who can help me? another thing, the steering wheel...
  4. R

Post [DISCUSSION] Xposed for Lollipop

module is alrready installed, but no work! don´t reboot to install
  5. R

and install through recovery and I could not get it to work in s4 I see no way to make it work! I have tried several kernel, roms and ways of installation ... and does not work
  6. R

xposed 5.0 9505 S4 Good morning, I have a problem with lollipop Xposed I've seen out there happens to more people. I explain: After seeing the news that he was Xposed for lollipop, then install the rom google edition there by the forum here, I was saying what it says on the catch. I put the...