• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rscm

1. R

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

how do you know? did you tested the amps getting in or you mean the text? because i would like to have the actual energy in instead the text saying it use ampere (app) to test, I will not update until PE plus so im still on A11 where is working
  2. R

in PE plus you got it but not in PE, there's not A12 PE plus yet
  3. R

I recommend you (and all) that when you report an issue also write what variant of the phone you're talking because I've noticed that global variant vs others do not have the same issues.... mine is global and I haven't had any problem with video calls (I use telegram and duo not whatsapp)
  4. R

thanks for the fix in the layout (display)
  5. R

Hi After upgrading, have you seen some apps going (kind of) full screen overlapping the notification area and sometimes distorting their own layout?... is like the whole visible are of the app moved up... happened to me with some games (clash royale) and Instander (instagram app) specifically
  6. R

What version is your phone? Mine is the international/global version check here https://www.mi.com//global/verify probably there's a difference between versions and you have another
  7. R

looks like it... just tested it and checked through dev options
  8. R

I have the latest running (PixelExperience_Plus_mojito-11.0-20210911-1816-OFFICIAL) without that issue, can't help you more than that. Have you tried testing the mic using the recorder app?
  9. R

is the bootloader... when you unlock it you won't pass... and to pass it you are forced to root it and then hide the root to those apps
  10. R

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

It worked fine as you said Thanks for the answer pd: gracias ql xD
  11. R

Post Development [RECOVERY] [11] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Hi I want to know the same... is there a way to wipe system? a command or something? because the wipe menu doesn't have it Thanks
  12. R

that website (main domain) belongs to a known GCam dev hub...where you can download their versions and ports of GCam check for yourself https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/ the GCam that you use on your custom ROM comes from there
  13. R

if you want to check if the charging is slow... use the app Ampere... also remember that current/modern chargers are variable they charge faster the lower the battery is but 5 hours to full is SLOW... change the cable and if the current in Ampere is the same just test with another charger...
  14. R

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny][BETA] SparkOS For Redmi Note 10 [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

No, I can not because I don't use this ROM About the app from your Bank, all apps are different... for example some check developer mode some don't About my experience with banking apps and custom ROMs. You don't need magisk to run them, on the contrary magisk will expose you as a rooted device...
  15. R

Post Development [ROM][12][Mojito][Sunny][BETA] SparkOS For Redmi Note 10 [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/