Recent content by RSenG2x

1. RSenG2x

Post [APP][4.1+][V5.4] Open Mic+ for Google Now

Hi everyone, Wow it has been a long time since I worked on Open Mic+! My interests have moved on from Android apps (you can see some of my latest projects here: http://rsenapps.com/). But it was really fun to go back through this thread and remember how many people used to love (and hopefully...
  2. RSenG2x

Post [APP][4.1+][V3.4.1] Commandr for Google Now

I know. I'm so sorry about that. Trust me I'm really trying my best... Lacrosse ends sometime between tomorrow and next saturday (depending on playoffs) and school ends a couple of weeks after that, then I'll get some quality time to work more on this app...
  3. RSenG2x

3.4.1: - Fixed recognition for new Google Search update. Sorry for the delay on this, I've been busy finishing up my last year of high school... I've setup some systems so that if an update breaks it in the future, it should be faster to fix... - Updated translations
  4. RSenG2x

If you go into Google Now Settings > Voice, you may have something which has Google Now listen when the screen is off, but the phone is plugged in. But again this is Google Now, not Commandr. Commandr has an accessibility service that technically is always running (this causes for some weird...
  5. RSenG2x

This is almost surely an issue with the xposed module, so it might be easier to post on that thread. Likely it has to do with updating the xposed module version or ensuring that you see Commandr as a plugin.
  6. RSenG2x

3.4: Have to thank the Commandr open source community for this update. I've been busy with school and sports, I'll hopefully get some more time soon... Thanks to chylek: - Tasker variable %commandr_text available for more complex tasker commands - Fixes for recognition of subsequent commands -...
  7. RSenG2x

Version 3.3.1 Released ​3.3.1: - Fixed a major bug for users with Tasker commands. Sorry about that, it was literally a one word change which got through testing. Thank you for everybody who helped me resolve this!
  8. RSenG2x

Version 3.3 Released! 3.3: - Now search for keywords instead of an exact match. For example if you enter "Commandr is cool, Commandr & good" then all of the following phrases will match "Commandr is cool", "Commandr is really good", "Look at how good Commandr is" - New Command: Navigate with...
  9. RSenG2x

You're not the only one :) Though that is not my voice, but instead the amazing Peter Blanco who helps me out with my videos...
  10. RSenG2x

Can you try uninstalling or clearing data? You can also try rebooting your phone... The system framework for accessibility services can act weirdly on app updates...
  11. RSenG2x

Pushed a silent update with crash fixes. Can't believe I hadn't integrated Crashlytics earlier...
  12. RSenG2x

Sadly yes. Android Wear is just more closed so nothing much can be done... I prefer using wear app launcher and then opening commandr and selecting the command.
  13. RSenG2x

Version 3.2 Released! 3.2: - I'm excited to announce that I will be attending MIT next year!!! Thank you so much for your support, I couldn't have done it without you :) Now I get some extra time to push out some updates... - Battery Status Command - Audio Capture Command - Lollipop updates and...
  14. RSenG2x

Add the app to the blacklist. Or manually hit the pause/resume buttons in the notification bar.
  15. RSenG2x

5.4: - Google has asked me to remove the Google Speech Engine due to high server traffic. From here on out, the only supported speech engine will be PocketSphinx... Kind of sucks, but you know you're legitimate when you are producing enough traffic for Google to care about you :) - Because of...