Recent content by rtm2000

1. R

Post Unknown baseband version

....Thats awesome...gonna try that...thanks :)
  2. R

No I don't...they say I have voided my warranty by flashing other roms...
  3. R

Thanks for the replies... The fastboot method didnt work....still stuck on unknown baseband... as far as service centre is considered they are asking like 60% of the phones original price to fix... I am screwed...aint I??
  4. R

Hi... Any solutions for this??
  5. R

Post Stuck on setup wifi connecting even after changing roms

Thanks for the reply...but in my case custom roms just bootloop without any reason...also flashing via mi flash tool gives the antirbpass error even though I flash an anti 4 rom over an antti 4 rom ...no idea y this happens... :( Anyway good to know ur device got fixed...cheers :)
  6. R

Post Bootloop on the latest stock global firmware (V10.3.1.0.PEIMIXM)

Ok...you all are not alone it seems. Couple of months back I faced this issue but after struggling for a day I managed to boot into miui latest (global) after which I found my EFS+Modem partitions corrupted (ie. unknown baseband,no wifi or imei )...I guess data corruption is the cause.I went to...
  7. R

The thing is that I have tried almost all methods available online none seem to work... :( My only hope is to get it restored by cell phone repair shops as they have access to tool boxes (miracle,umt etc.).. Lets see what happens...also dont flash miui cause then you wouldnt be able to verify...
  8. R

Your EFS (+modem) partition is corrupted ...do u have a backup? (TWRP Backup?)...I know this cause I have the same issue....for about 2 months now...Hope you get a fix..
  9. R

Post camera2api

Actually, there is no gcam mod present that can click more than 5 MPx photos on the front camera...
  10. R

Post No sim card & wifi detected

Facing the same issue bruv ....1 month has passed no solutions yet...
  11. R

Post [Serious]Note 5 pro (Indian Variant)|Unable to boot any rom. [Help pls]

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I don;t have the backup of my EFS partition with me. Is there any other way?
  12. R

Post [Serious]Note 5 pro (Indian Variant)|Unable to boot any rom. [Help pls]

Thanks for replying... I did nothing, literally nothing...I just kept my phone for overnight charging and found it bootlooping in the morning. (It may have been running the whole night..) ON another note, flashing the latest miui global stable via mi flash tool gives the error : Flash antirbpass...