Recent content by rubentkato77

1. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICAL]Syberia OS[Lavender][16-07-2020]

Had this option enabled, I disable it and restart the phone, now works. Regards :good:
  2. rubentkato77

If you try to select the data icon,it only activates when you hide the QS settings, and then pull down again, or viceversa to deactivate Regards:svetius:
  3. rubentkato77

Latest build in QS tiles, when data icon is selected to activate and deactivate, you have to pull down and pull up to make the change, in the other icons working fine, just when switching data on and off is not working like it should, otherwise, the ROM is very good, just updated to predator...
  4. rubentkato77

Post [17 October 2017][FINAL][ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2][SM-G531H/BT] Resurrection Remix 5.8.5

I.m on stock ROM, every time I flash the ROM it stays on samsung logo (not booting) , I have installed the latest official TWRP? can you help me please, and can you point me to a working gapps too. Thank you, best regards
  5. rubentkato77

Post FlymeOS & H2OS need FM radio app.

it's working again, did you try the Note7_H2OS_9.0.8_Pie_YouLinw_20.02.26.zip ?
  6. rubentkato77

Post FlymeOS & H2OS need FM radio app.

any one try this one? and how to flash...
  7. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][AOSP][10/02] Yodita 1.2 | 10.0.0_r29

Good day bro, can I dirty flash over 8th of february build? or do we need a Clean flash? Thank you, regards :good:
  8. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][10.0][LAVENDER][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.0 [02/02/20]

Android Auto working, just try It today :good:
  9. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][Q]RevengeOS 3.2 | lavender [OFFICIAL]

Trying to watch Netflix It stays ok loading, any fix?
  10. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][lavender] LineageOS 17.1

No problem bro, thank you, I'm gonna flash it later, regards :good:
  11. rubentkato77

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10][lavender] LineageOS 17.1

what gaaps did you use? can you test screen cast and netflix bro? Regards :good:
  12. rubentkato77

Post [CAF][Lavender][OFICIAL][Android 10] XPerience 14

OH, i'm on Xperience Q, you should send logs to the dev. Regards :good:
  13. rubentkato77

Post [CAF][Lavender][OFICIAL][Android 10] XPerience 14

Screen cast doesn't work, beside that, ROM is very stable, the dev has the device, so you can trust in stability as a daily driver, regards :good: Thanx to TeamMex