Recent content by Rubik.Orange

1. R

Post [ROM] Havoc OS v3.11 [OFFICIAL] [STOCK-BASED]

Seems like Google Dialer check my SIM MCC code and disable it.
  2. R

Is there any way to enable call recording?
  3. R

Post [ROM] LineageOS 18.1 UNOFFICIAL - 2.0 (Update: 2021-01-20)

You have to buy qUnlock Tool to make your phone bootloader is unlockable. w/o this, you can't flash custom rom on japanese variant model.
  4. R

Set Preferred network type to 3G, and reboot the phone. after phone is booted, switch back to LTE
  5. R

LTE suddenly stopped working after updated to 3.11. at 3.10, both LTE and VoLTE works fine. Modem Switcher Status 0, amss_fsg_lilac_kt_kr_ims_tar.mbn cellular works fine when switched to 3G. I think modem recognize my SIM card as a data only SIM. I saw 'CS-EventReceiver: Default data SIM...
  6. R

missing bluetooth_audio_policy_configuration.xml file on /vendor/etc reparing doesn't work on both bluetooth recevier(Qudelix-5K) and headphones(Surface Headphones)
  7. R

After update to 1.5, I connected my phone with Bluetooth audio device(I used Surface Headphones and Qudelix 5K) but audio is playing through speaker. Even I checked 'Play media to' settings.
  8. R

VoLTE partially works Carrier : LG U+ (CDMA + LTE network operator) working : Send and recevive text message, receive phone call(through VoLTE) not working : Make phone call (call is automatically ended right away) logcat : https://pastebin.com/XEM3P9vQ dmesg : https://pastebin.com/dfhg41xb...
  9. R

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][XZ1C] BlissRoms Q [12.12] - [06th Oct 2020]

fully wipe and install Aug.08 build Encryption is still broken. can't setup screen lock. rebooted once during first setup AudioFX and MusicFX are duplicated. I think one of them is unnecessary graphic glitch on add widget screen
  10. R

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][XZ1C] BlissRoms Q [12.12] - [06th Oct 2020]

edit after few retry, successfully booted. VoLTE works fine(unlike LOS17.1, can make a call). everything works flawlessly except screen lock. When set a PIN for screen lock. screen lock was already changed try again with new screen lock toast message is popped and settings app keeps stopping.
  11. R

Maybe i written too short. When using LTE phone without VoLTE, data packet is transferred through LTE, and voice packet is through 3G(CDMA or UMTS). That's why the network is changed to H+ when making a call. Xperia XZ1C support EDGE, UMTS, and LTE. No CDMA, So before 1.3, i can't make a...
  12. R

I'm using LG U+, CDMA operator in South Korea and Xperia XZ1 Compact isn't compatible with CDMA. So without VoLTE, XZ1C can't connect with cellular network(device says No Service). but after upgrade to v1.3 , my xz1c connect with celluar network.
  13. R

After clean install version 1.3 and Magisk, VoLTE working with LGU+(Korea)