• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ruchimes

1. R

Post [ROM] [11.0.0] ArrowOS POCO X3 [OFFICIAL][SURYA][UNIFIED]

In my surya update settings, the latest version is Sept. 3 2021. Same in the arrowos webpage. Where did you get that version?
  2. R

Thanks a lot. Payment working again. I received a notification about a arrowos actualization, maybe it solves the problem for everyone.
  3. R

Please if you find a better rom tell me. I think this one is almost perfect, but OST could be better, also I have a bug with screen timeout and sometimes doesn't turn off after the timeout and keeps on. Solves with a restart for some time, but if I can avoid it...
  4. R

Post Which is the best custom rom for the poco x3???

I have arrowOS, it doesn't lag at all, not a single time and NFC works perfect. But I have a problem with the autolock display, because sometimes (I think randomly as I don't know the real cause) the display doesn't autolock after the 30 seconds timeout I have in the settings and the display...
  5. R

Last one works perfect. NFC for Google pay 👌
  6. R

Now the website is working again, but not the rom downloads.
  7. R

I have a bug that prevents the screen to auto lock. The screen just keeps on forever. I have 30 secs autolock and caffeine disabled. It comes to normal and autolocks again with a restart. Anybody facing this weird bug?
  8. R

I'm wondering the same. I asked for that in telegram group and everybody was like "developers own you nothing, they do this for you and for free..."
  9. R

Solved... I'm going to take the opportunity to say where are the latest builds? The last one is 17/06
  10. R

Also I have seen a Stable Beta V12.0.1.0 Is recommendable to flash this version? Or better the v12.0.8.0?
  11. R

Is there any difference in installing V12.0.7.0 or V12.0.8.0? In the op says the 0.7 version
  12. R

And the A11 fw can I install it vía twrp or vía pc with Xiaomi Flash Tool ? Thanks
  13. R

What is that about recoverys the op says about twrp and arrow recoverys. I have Orangefox and installed all the pre oss builds. Do I have to change the recovery for latest oss ones?
  14. R

Is Google pay working with latest versions?
  15. R

Few messages before yours you have this: What are the changes in this OSS version?