Recent content by RunnersFoot

1. RunnersFoot

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies for Nexus 7 2013 (flox)

I was using elementalX on the regular 17.1 but since switching to FLOX it doesn't seem it works anymore. Also looking for a overclocking kernal.
  2. RunnersFoot

Post Edge Panel Yahoo Finance

I did manage to pull the APK. But can't get it to install. Anyone have any ideas. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15pY8cndHUl9oakrCTJiU-0srseFMSAe9/view?usp=drivesdk
  3. RunnersFoot

Post Edge Panel Yahoo Finance

Yeah where the deal? Just got a S10 and it's missing. Anyone have an idea how or where to get it from. I still have my hands on my S8. Any idea how to extract it.
  4. RunnersFoot

Post ONE UI Beta Is Up

Looks like the US unlocked models are still getting new beta's https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS8/comments/asifkq/us_unlocked_official_pie_beta_2_is_out/
  5. RunnersFoot

Post [CANADA] SM-G950W No super-slow mo and AR Emoji in Oct 10 update

I didn't get it either on freedom mobile Oct update.
  6. RunnersFoot

Post [ROM] [8.1] [UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 7 2013

I agree this is working better than I thought it would. Good work.
  7. RunnersFoot

Post [ROM] [NOUGAT][DEODEXED] stock 7.0

I can't seem to get root working. It's supposed to be pre installed. Something like some hidden setting that needs to be enabled like in cyogen?
  8. RunnersFoot

Post [PATCHER][APP] Dual boot any ROM

i'm a bit confused, the link to the downloads is just to a old thread for a S4 from 2013. Are you saying that if you install the files from the S4 post that you can dual boot the Moto Z play?
  9. RunnersFoot

One thing I've noticed is that notifications cause the phone to vibrate when in a call. This wasn't the case with a stock Marshmallow. Is there a setting that can be adjusted rather than removing the notifications system wide
  10. RunnersFoot

Yes the 150MB/s was encrypted on MM and the 190MB/s was un-encrypted on Nougat
  11. RunnersFoot

I just did a read write test on the internal SD and I think before I was getting about 150MB/s read and 40MB/s write on MM. Now it's 190MB/s read and 60MB/s write. Just some numbers to backup the speed increase.
  12. RunnersFoot

This thing is crazy fast. Out of curiosity how much of the speed improvement is due to Nougat and how much is due to the removal of the forced encryption?
  13. RunnersFoot

Post [XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

That worked. It's a good temporary solution.
  14. RunnersFoot

Post [XPOSED] Android N-ify - Use features introduced in Android N on your LP+ Device!

I'm finding that it doesn't crash which is good. However it still asks me to setup the voice model each time it's triggered.