• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by runtime_Err0r

1. R

Post How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

I sideloaded from beta 4, using PHE (spain) as base where no beta was started and GPay works now for me, I was able to add my cards while before I wasn't able
  2. R

Post How To Guide [OneUi 4.0 Public Beta] Download and install in here! [Exynos)

Beta 4 working fine in my G991B! But still having the issue that, even disabling notification sound and vibration under sound settings and setting "Mute connected phone" in the Galaxy Wareable APP, my phone still vibrates when a notification is received
  3. R

I have removed the notification sound and vibration, but sometimes it vibrates ignoring what I did configure. Anyone with the same problem? I already did a factory reset
  4. R

Yeah that's correct, very nice device indeed 😁. The only beta done in Spain if I'm not wrong
  5. R

The option "Mute connected phone" in the Galaxy Wareable APP is working for you? In my case my phone also vibrates and sound when I receive a notification while wearing the watch. I have tried a lot of things, even a factory reset in the phone but after some time working, starts to happen again :(
  6. R

Anyone with a Samsung galaxy watch and the galaxy wareable app could tell me if the option "mute connected phone" under notification settings works for him? For me is not working, the phone always sound and vibrate when a notification is received while wearing the watch.
  7. R

Since the beta 1 I'm having an issue with the sounds configuration. If I disabled the vibration when a notification arrives (selecting the vibration patter: silent), sometimes, and only sometimes, it still vibrates when a notification is received. Also with my galaxy watch 4 (Galaxy Wareable...
  8. R

I'm having the issue since beta 1 with my Galaxy Watch 4 that the option under notifications in the Galaxy Wareable APP "Mute notifications in phone" is not working. The notifications always sound in the phone, even vibrating when I wear the watch.
  9. R

Which is your problem? For me it worked on Beta 1 and with Beta 2 is still working fine
  10. R

Thanks for the response. I think we are talking about different things. In the Galaxy Wareable APP there is a feature under notifications called "Silence notifications in phone when showing them in the watch" (translated from Spanish, maybe are not the exact words). If the notification is shown...
  11. R

In my case, after installing the beta in my S21, my Galaxy Watch 4 stopped silencing the notifications in the phone while wearing it. Anyone has the same issue? I reinstalled the Galaxy Wearable APP and restored the Watch so I guess that it is an issue with the beta
  12. R

Post Question Continuous monitoring

Yeah that's true, leds have a long life but who knows, I was a bit scared 😊 Thanks for the response!
  13. R

Post Question blood pressure

Anyone knows how to force a recalibration of the bp app? I think a did a wrong calibration but I'm not able to find the option.
  14. R

Thread Question Continuous monitoring

I like a lot the monitorings so I activated the continuous monitoring. I can not complain about the battery because after 1 day I think it's fine. But what about the sensor lifetime? Do you think that it will reduce a lot the sensor lifetime? Are the sensors already prepared for that? Thanks...