Recent content by rushiranpise

1. rushiranpise

Thread [OFFICIAL][ROM][14][chef] Crdroid v10.x [LOS]

*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today Features...
  2. rushiranpise

Post [Discussion] Kitsune Mask - Another unofficial mask of Magisk

Note: It will show as module is disabled due to no zygisk available in magisk app,but module should work in background. Try removing the module that is not working, reboot After reboot , install again and reboot For shamiko create /data/adb/shamiko/whitelist for shamiko and reboot
  3. rushiranpise

Post [APP][XPOSED][8.1-12x] GPS Setter - Set Device Location

can you make a discussion group for the gps setter module?
  4. rushiranpise

Post [Discussion] Magisk - The Age of Zygisk.

Since the main purpose of the module is to hide zygisk detection, it wont help hiding Dev options and ADB debugging in Ruru,And BL Unlock and Debugging mode in momo For the Magisk Found in momo detection,you can try the zip i attached. I wonder how you passed zygisk detection with original...
  5. rushiranpise

What detections are you getting, can you post ss?
  6. rushiranpise

Reply from module dev. For more help, create issues for this on module's github
  7. rushiranpise

Thanks I have reported to the dev
  8. rushiranpise

Can you check my updated post? As the dev himself tested it with magisk alpha version . If still not, i can't help anymore. as every device can have different issues with detections
  9. rushiranpise

I have updated my post will all info
  10. rushiranpise

I used it on both of my phones. With Magisk Delta: A13 Crdroid, Safteynet was passed by default With KernelSU(manual integrated): A12 OneUI 4.1,Safteynet was broken, so i used PlayIntegrity fix(deleted service.sh file from module folder as it caused detection in Native test app)
  11. rushiranpise

It will show as module is disabled due to no zygisk available in magisk app,but module should work in background. What is your lsposed version? Mine is from ci v1.9.2 7029 Also, for me shamiko was not needed as i was passing those apps by default. But the lsposed devs has updated shamiko can...
  12. rushiranpise

No, in simple terms it replaces original zygisk of magisk with the one used on kernel su (zygisk on kernelsu) And does not install any kernelsu functionality.
  13. rushiranpise

Yes, you can use this module in magisk itself.no need of kernel su But also since this module is originally made for kernelsu it will also work in hiding zygisk there too.
  14. rushiranpise

No, if you use magisk why to install kernel su Just install the module in magisk