• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rushiranpise

1. rushiranpise

Post [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LightningFastRom-17.1[titan]

Note: Due to low system space, i had to delete many perbuilt apps in order to make the rom fit in. I havent removed any customizationz related stuffs so you have full control over it! These apps can be downloaded through playstore or any other means manually. You can say it DEBLOAT pro max :p...
  2. rushiranpise

Thread [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LightningFastRom-17.1[titan]

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. #include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices...
  3. rushiranpise

Post [10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.1 [titan]

screen recorder fixed, fixed device not entering deep sleep mode due to aod fixed Firefox reboot issue https://drive.google.com/file/d/1djnZCrAhZTPgHwk_u2I1TTu6ZPnOVvcK/view?usp=sharing
  4. rushiranpise

Post [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Superior OS [Phoenix][titan]

CHANGELOG 18/08/2021 •Initial Release
  5. rushiranpise

Thread [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Superior OS [Phoenix][titan]

About US: Superior OS is a AOSP based custom ROM with some minimal features to fulfill the users demands nowadays. * Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk...
  6. rushiranpise

August ASB v8.7.2 Enabled Aod https://drive.google.com/file/d/14TE9zxIS_r7mmXWuDtTQBjtFb-aRXXQC/view?usp=sharing
  7. rushiranpise

Post [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS-3.12 [titan]

Note: For gapps you can flash magisk one or open gapps for open gapps you need to delete more system apps like snap,print services,keyboard ,etc Due to low system space, i had to delete many perbuilt apps in order to make the rom fit in. I havent removed any customizationz related stuffs so you...
  8. rushiranpise

Thread [10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc-OS-3.12 [titan]

Havoc-OS 3.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel. Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY. Many useful features that will blow your mind. All you can dream of and all you'll ever need. Just flash and enjoy... General: Material Design 2 UI Android R Style Screenrecord...
  9. rushiranpise

Note: Due to low system space, i had to delete many perbuilt apps in order to make the rom fit in. I havent removed any customizationz related stuffs so you have full control over it! These apps can be downloaded through playstore or any other means manually. You can say it DEBLOAT pro max :P...
  10. rushiranpise

Thread [10.0][UNOFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.7.1 [titan]

Resurrection Remix Q /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before...
  11. rushiranpise

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.0 [TITAN]

ps_minky16 sir in the latest build, screen recording option and recorder app is missing
  12. rushiranpise

Post [ROM][10.0][TITAN] Superior OS [Phoenix][UNOFFICIAL][20/02/2020]

Everything working fine ,good::good:
  13. rushiranpise

Install the latest build of los 17.1 , i didnt faced setup wizard ftc though, i would suggest to do clean flash . For pico gapps to work u need to delete many system apps,like while flashing every new builds.... If you are okay with it follow this or else magisk gapps is the only option!
  14. rushiranpise

Post [ROM][10.0][FALCON] LineageOS 17.0 [UNOFFICIAL][10/12/2019]

Clearing playstore data removes them. Until the fix if anyone wants to get rid of them
  15. rushiranpise

those who are facing issue about wifi with gapps, kindly flash the new gapps build as there was some bug with 29th build and has been rolled back