Recent content by RVR

1. R

Post S10 G-973F Android 11 Bricked

Happy to hear that!
  2. R

Post phone wont stay on long enough to do anything

Okay. Does it boot into Download Mode? To enter into download mode, power down the phone. Similar to the recovery boot process. Just that instead of the volume up button, you need to hold the volume down button. If it does boot into download mode. Does it stay on or give you the same problem?
  3. R

Can you please try this? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/stuck-in-emergency-recovery-mode.4081675/post-84289621
  4. R

Post phone wont stay on long enough to do anything

Hey there, you can try to do a factory data reset if the phone boots into recovery mode. NOTE: A factory data reset will wipe the whole device including the internal storage. To enter into recovery mode, power off the phone. Then, hold the vol up + home + power buttons together till you see...
  5. R

Hey there, when the phone is in emergency recovery mode, does it show up in Odin? If yes, you can try flashing the firmware again. It should work.
  6. R

Post Is there any way to root j3 2017 (J330F)? (Android 9.0 patch 09.2020 update)

Hey there. Samsung doesn't allow downgrading to lower versions. If you try doing it through Odin, you may end up bricking your device. Or if you do end up getting it installed, some things in the OS like camera, sensors, etc. may not work. Hence, it isn't recommended to downgrade. For rooting...
  7. R

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

I believe security updates have been discontinued for the Galaxy S7. However, once in a while Samsung drops an update. I think the September 2020 security Patch is the latest. A list of devices that Samsung currently supports for security patches is available at...
  8. R

Post I forgot my S10+ password ?*♂️

Are you talking about the screen lock? If so, isn't there an option for "Forgot Passcode/Pattern, etc" which allows you to prove that it is in fact you by checking your Google Account credentials and unlock?
  9. R

Post [ROM][G935F/FD][ALEXNDR] * U8ETI2 * DevBase v7.3 * Encryption support [Oct-20]

Yes, the link you're looking at is updated and the right one if you have an S7 edge. Knox 0x1 means that the moment you flash twrp through odin, it trips Knox. Once knox is tripped, samsung pay, secure folder, and other samsung apps that depend on Knox, break. If you use TWRP in read-only...
  10. R

Post Xioami MI 5 boot loop data recovery, please help!

Hey there. This question may be better suited for the Mi 5 forum in the Q&A section. it will be easier for other users of the phone to help you. https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-5 Please go through this thread and see if it helps you...
  11. R

Post ported twrp for infinix s4 x626b

Which TWRP did you use? Did you try commenting on the thread you installed the recovery from? https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/root-twrp-3-3-1-0-root-infinix-s4-x626-t3958423 This recovery seems to be working for people with the same model number as you have.
  12. R

VoLTE works fine .You can choose to force install the INS (Indian) csc by changing the file name to "INS_G935FXXS7ETA8_DevBase_v7.1.zip" (without quotes) ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ---------- Can you please elaborate?
  13. R

Post LineageOS 16.0 for S7 Edge build 30

Maybe try without flashing magisk during installation. If it doesn't work , you can post the relevant logs and file a bug report. If it does work, flash magisk after the first boot
  14. R

Post Samsung A20e help please

follow the commands with .\adb devices and .\adb reboot. You can PM me for any more assistance on this . I completely missed this notification. Sorry for the late response
  15. R

Post Samsung A20e help please

You can try using adb. For that , Download and install adb from https://www.xda-developers.com/what-is-adb/ Connect your phone Open the terminal/command prompt/powershell Type adb devices It should show a device ID and beside that "recovery" . If it shows any output , you can go forward...