Recent content by rwilco12

1. rwilco12

Post [STOCK ROMS][CWM][ODIN] Stock ROM Repository - Find/Download Them All Here (SPH-D710)

Awesome! I'm glad that it was up on archive.org. I was just going through my server trying to figure out where it had gone. You can accomplish the same thing with the TAR files but the One-Clicks sure made things a lot easier. I recently migrated servers and I'm wondering if that's when the file...
  2. rwilco12

Post [STOCK ROMS][CWM][ODIN] Stock ROM Repository - Find/Download Them All Here (SPH-D710)

Holy cow! This thread is a blast from the past! I haven't looked at those files in a LONG time! First, thank you for letting me know about the issue with the links. I'm not sure what's going on with the forum links but I'll just redirect them to my Repo for now. The big question is, what device...
  3. rwilco12

Post Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Hey guys, I just had to do a little clean-up on the thread. Let's please remember to keep things civil and kind. We may not always agree but that doesn't mean we need to be rude to each other. Thank you!
  4. rwilco12

Post How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 Pro with Android 11!

In theory, yes, it is totally possible. I was able to do two different heights for the modules. Somebody could make one that has no height or even one that just never generates. That is beyond my skillset though. So in theory, yes, it is possible. Could I do it? Probably not. :)
  5. rwilco12

Post How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 Pro with Android 11!

Lol I totally missed that post! I appreciate him sharing my video! The modules I posted here are different than the one he attached to his post. Same net effect, just more options. :)
  6. rwilco12

Post How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 with Android 11!

It was available on the Pixel 3 but the official name was "2-Button Navigation". Some OEMs, like OnePlus, included it in their Android 9 implementations but then they were supposed to phase it out with Android 10. OnePlus left the app in place but hid the menu option to enable it, so you would...
  7. rwilco12

Post How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 with Android 11!

It's the best! You have a Back button and a Home button. To get Recents, you swipe up on the Home button. If you want to quick switch between apps, just swipe right or left on the Nav Bar.
  8. rwilco12

I'm a noob at Magisk modules and couldn't figure out how to pass the ADB command during the flashing process. I'm hoping I can do a v2.0 and get that in there down the road though! But yes, it persists through reboots. The only times it will get wiped is if you update your option in Settings...
  9. rwilco12

Thread How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 Pro with Android 11!

Hey friends! I don't know about you guys, but I really dislike the latest implementation of Gesture Navigation and the old 3-Button Navigation bar makes me feel like I'm stuck back on Ice Cream Sandwich! It made me really sad when Google forced all the OEMs to ditch 2-Button Navigation...
  10. rwilco12

Thread How To Guide How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 9 with Android 11!

Hey friends! I don't know about you guys, but I really dislike the latest implementation of Gesture Navigation and the old 3-Button Navigation bar makes me feel like I'm stuck back on Ice Cream Sandwich! It made me really sad when Google forced all the OEMs to ditch 2-Button Navigation...
  11. rwilco12

Post What is it about using super slow androidfilehost?

You are probably hitting a server that's seeing a lot of traffic right now. I just downloaded it on the mOR1 server in 33 seconds. :-)
  12. rwilco12

Post General [OnePlus 9][ROM][OTA][Oxygen OS] Repo of Oxygen OS Builds

OnePlus really likes to drag its feet when it comes to posting the factory images to the support page. All we can do is wait. :( Or we can heckle them a bit too. :)
  13. rwilco12

Post [Official] One Stop FAQ Thread - Noob Friendly (All questions go here)

It's been so long since I've looked but I imagine there's a custom ROM somewhere for 5.0. However, if you're looking for stock, Jellybean is as far as the E4GT got.
  14. rwilco12

Post How-To Enable Two-Button Navigation on the OnePlus 8 Pro

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! Thank you! I would love to feature your module on my YouTube channel. Are you ok if I host the module on my site and do a video on it?