Recent content by ryan49ryan

1. R

Post [Discussion] SAYGUS V2

Another email from Saygus was just sent out, not much in terms of new information though. Email Quote- Dear Friend: Here's the latest at Saygus! Indiegogo Campaign As you know, earlier this year, we launched an early adopter pre-registration orders for the V SQUARED on the Saygus.com...
  2. R

Post Is dead or not?

I've had my battery drain all the way dead a few times where it doesn't seem to charge through the mi2 usb port. Luckily I have the external mi2 battery charger and that seems to charge them fine regardless of how dead they are. On a side note, probably unrelated to the over discharge, In the...
  3. R

I realize I didn't word that right, I was agreeing with your 224 since the indiegogo campaign began. Only an additional 224 since the indiegogo campaign seems low to me. As you just said, all our pre-orders were listed there as anonymous, but only about $800,000 worth which is roughly 1400...
  4. R

Not sure if it's just me, earlier today I was adding the numbers up as well and 224 phones just seems kinda low. I pre-ordered mine on Feb 4th, just a bit over 24 hours after orders opened up, and was in the 1500's. The first actual customer orders started in the 600's, but still that's almost...
  5. R

Good shot of the new layout under the back cover to accommodate the additional SIM card slot. A few people have mentioned that the battery looked like it had a smaller footprint thus potentially increasing the thickness of the phone to keep the battery capacity the same. I don't believe that...
  6. R

New video showing the wireless charging functioning. Who knew, something wireless other than WiHD works! watch?v=_VFu2WalCQ4&feature
  7. R

Good point, no doubt it is a wonderful screen viewability wise. At about 1:50 Lewis is holding the phone by the screen and the home screen doesn't seem to respond or scroll at all. And a bit later on the most exciting thing he can comment on are all the buttons on it, maybe it's just me, but the...
  8. R

Saygus just released the behind the scenes video that was shown at the end of the main video released earlier today. Nice to see some more professional footage coming from Saygus involving other reputable people other than just their own employees or excited fans. Wish the phone used was a...
  9. R

It's good to see another reputable face that wasn't previously affiliated with Saygus. Lewis was the same guy who did the first iPhone 6 Plus bend test and has done many good and honest reviews of smartphones in the past. He's actually from Toronto and and a friend of mine knows him, I doubt...
  10. R

On Twitter - "Our LOYAL Pre-Register customers get the phones currently being finished! Indiegogo buyers will be LATER. Hope you love the add on features!" That was the first thing I was wondering when I saw the indiegogo timeline, glad they cleared that up quickly.
  11. R

Well you can't say I didn't take you up on the initial offer for someone to ask you how you knew it was Photoshopped! :P I'll go with someone who actually knows their stuff over some fun tool I found online any day! I do agree completely with not liking those artifacts around the logo, wasn't...
  12. R

Regarding that you think the image is Photoshopped. It wouldn't surprise me that Saygus did Photoshop it, as badly as I want it to be real. Out of curiosity I ran the photo through a tool that indicates areas with varying JPEG compression which is a sign that the image has been manipulated in...
  13. R

There's a button in the top right, clicked it and got to this page https://www.saygus.com/dt_gallery/. It clearly shows each image and the url that it is linked to. The one of the old V² logo takes you to the page that was mentioned which asks for the password . Looks just like a generic image...
  14. R

This is what I think the situation is, based on the information we have. We know the live chat is run by another company and staffed by reps who have nothing to do with Saygus. Initially they were telling us exactly what they had from Saygus, and possibly filling in the holes with what they...
  15. R

Someone else in the Facebook group posted the exact same ad that they saw in their Gmail inbox about 2 weeks ago. Not sure how long they've had the new marketing firm but it could be from them.