Recent content by ryanrich

1. ryanrich

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Awesome, will wait before upgrading. :D
  2. ryanrich

Post [POLL] AOSP or GPE or Sense on the HTC One M8

Definitely Sense! I converted to GPE a few days ago to try it out and was very disappointed. The fact that you can't even edit the shortcuts in the drop down menu is madness... Seems like they went backwards from Kit Kat in some ways. Sense is pretty awesome, not very intrusive and ugly like...
  3. ryanrich

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Awesome release, thanks Mike! In a moment of madness I tried the Google Play Edition RUU. Man alive I'm happy to be back. It showed me what a great job HTC has done. Little things make all the difference. Sense UI FTW! Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  4. ryanrich

That's completely incorrect. With S-OFF you can flash any firmware. With S-ON you'll need a signed firmware for your specific CID.
  5. ryanrich

Nothing better than logging on and seeing a new version... :D Thanks for 34.0 Mike! :highfive:
  6. ryanrich

All good my side so far. Thanks a lot guys. :good:
  7. ryanrich

Yup, I've set "Home" and "Work" which it got from my Google locations. Confirmed that all looked right, and even added a new location based on current. Still doesn't seem to be doing anything... :( I don't really use it, but something not working absolutely kills my OCD. :p
  8. ryanrich

Dirty flashed 32.3 over patched 32.1, no issues, working great. Am I missing something with this trusted locations thing? I can successfully enable it and set the trusted locations, but if I then lock and unlock my phone it still asks for a code/pattern etc... :confused:
  9. ryanrich

I don't have /system/priv-app/com.google.android.gms-1.apk yet my Gmail and all is working fine... :confused:
  10. ryanrich

Hmmm all working perfectly for me so think I'll stay on 32.1 with patch. :P
  11. ryanrich

Facebook still hanging every now and then for a few seconds. I hope they update the app soon. :( Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  12. ryanrich

32.1 all working perfectly after install and then patch by Electronic Punk, thanks dude. :good: Will check 32.2 changelog and see if it's worth updating or if the only change was the moving of those two apps...
  13. ryanrich

Woohoo, download in progress. Thanks guys. :highfive:
  14. ryanrich

Here is the firmware on Vomer's guide. http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/general/vomerguides-m8-bootldr-unlock-s-off-t2800727
  15. ryanrich

For sure! No rush, always appreciate all the work Mike does. :good: ---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ---------- It's listed as 6.5 in the HTC code, but it's still essentially 6.0 since barely anything is different.