• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ryanwoods10

1. R

Post [Discussion] SAYGUS V2

In terms of the dispute, i pointed out the fact that goods never arrived. Didn't get any issues what so ever. I couldn't tell you what details you should and shouldn't give them, but they had mine on file from when I purchased the phone (back in may not from indiegogo) although, I know there has...
  2. R

As it goes, I've just looked on my bank account and it turns out that the answer is both. Capital One refunded the disputed amount, checked this morning and Saygus have also refunded the amount (ended up being more than I invested because of currency conversion.) I'm sure however they'll be...
  3. R

Best thing to do is contact your credit card company and file a dispute. I put a refund request in on 05/11/15. As soon as they missed the 30 deadline (which the credit card company said they legally are entitled to) I filed a dispute. Got an email today confirming that this chaos is over and...
  4. R

Just phoned again and got through to Mindy, contrary to what people have been saying she still has not been given an update as to a shipping date. I've therefore started the refund process.
  5. R

Finally got through to Mindy after attempting for the past 3 weeks. Long story short she said she has not been updated to the current situation of the phone and as far as she was concerned the phone should have shipped by the 31st as promised. She's promised to push for an update however I think...
  6. R

If the One +2 looks like a good alternative i'll be getting a refund that day. Any longer than 15 day refunds i'll be filing a dispute with credit card company, they'll soon issue refunds then.
  7. R

After pretty much zero information as to what's going on I phoned Saygus to try and get some kind of Update. Mindy was unable to give any other update other than she felt it would still be at LEAST another month until it would be a finished product which is ready to be shipped. Will look into...
  8. R

Indiegogo Tried getting an answer from 24/7 support.