• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by rycheme

1. rycheme

Post [ROM][N6][6.0.1_r62][MTC20F] Chroma 08/02/2016 | Substratum Support

I thought I'd make a post for anyone that may have had a blond moment or two like me with Chroma, Llama, and backups. I've been using Llama for quite some time (Eris, Thunderbolt, Nexus, Galaxy S4, and now Nexus 6) and generally when I flash a ROM - I restore backups from TiBu. When I flashed...
  2. rycheme

Just wanted to say thanks for the awesomeness! This ROM has everything I could ever want. I went to help hubby yesterday with my old Nexus that I have set up as a music player and forgot I had messed with dpi on that phone to get more real estate... Must be getting older because I couldn't...
  3. rycheme

To answer an earlier question, I haven't had any issues with bluetooth automatically connecting, even after 12+ hours of no connection. Has anyone else experienced poor coloring using the Google camera in front-facing mode?
  4. rycheme

I did a quick search of the thread, but didn't see anything - has anyone else noticed the front-facing camera looking rather awful with the newest Banks Dynamic GAPPS and Chroma build? The shadows and highlights look blown out to me - almost like it's not picking up the correct amount of color.
  5. rycheme

Post Google play services force close [temp fix]

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, this issue started really pissing me off on my drive in this morning since it was overlaying Waze. I do not use Xposed and here are my details: Version: 5.1.1 Baseband: MDM9625_104446.01.02.98R Kernel: 3.10.40-franco.kernel [email protected] #28 Build...
  6. rycheme

Hello, I have been enjoying the Chroma ROM on my Nexus 6 - but I did want to report that I had a random reboot occur for the first time today. I did do a dirty-flash from the last build. Baseband: MDM9625_104446.01.02.98R Kernel: 3.10.40-franco.Kernel #28 Build: LMY47X Chroma Build Date...
  7. rycheme

Post [ROOT] [Towelroot] Tab 4 - 8.0 and 10.0

Confirmed on SM T530NU.
  8. rycheme

Post [Q] Asus Transformer Pad TF103C Tablet - Root? (Intel Bay Trail Z3745, Android 4.4)

Edit: My TF103 died and couldn't come back to life. I'd only had it for 15 days. I returned it and bought a Galaxy Tab 4 instead.
  9. rycheme

Post TF700-like alternatives

I bought it today and so far, I'm liking it. Edit: After 15 days, it shut down and wouldn't come back to life. This is after it had randomly shut off a few times within the past week. I returned it and bought a Galaxy Tab 4.
  10. rycheme

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

ASUS Transformer Pad MG10 (TF103C)
  11. rycheme

Post [Q] Asus Transformer Pad TF103C Tablet - Root? (Intel Bay Trail Z3745, Android 4.4)

I just picked up one of these today and am also interested in root :)
  12. rycheme

Post [APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

Have you thought about organizing your apps into tabs in the app drawer? I have tabs set up for general every-day apps on the first tab, media on the second, do l followed by system, travel, and personal. Ewan tab has a page or two of apps and I can switch by tapping the tab. Makes...
  13. rycheme

Post [Theme][2.2] HoloGlass - 4.4.3 Dialer!

I love this theme, can't live without it. Great job!