Recent content by Ryukashin

1. R

Thread XDB uninstall OMADM?

Hello, I was having trouble with my phone service and was told to try to swap sims to ensure the device was unlocked. I did so with an old sprint sim and now I have the OMADM notification that activation failed and I can't get rid of it. The sim from my current carrier doesn't uninstall the...
  2. R

Post [GUIDE] Root, Bootloader Unlocks, and More!

So for the app, you run it, grant it SuperSu access, then find System UI and uncheck the box and push save. This will disable the system notifications including the "No SIM" message. As for service, I can't say since my S5 doesn't have service anyway, I just use it for gaming. Magisk doesn't...
  3. R

I got rid of the no sim with an app called notificationsoff as for the other stuff I don't know exactly. I'm having trouble installing things because of a conflict with magisk in the OP's QB2 he gave us. I plan on switching to one of the Roms once I have a free day to have work on my phone again.
  4. R

I got it all installed and it has SuperSU and Magisk Manager installed, but I can't get magisk to run properly. Its running v11.1 but does not have the ability to self update, shows "cannot check for updates, no Internet?" If I click on it and click download and install it ask if I want to...
  5. R

Post [Q] Help Phone won't turn on after trying to flash liquidsmooth

Tried that, as well at the Vol Down+ home+ power. Neither worked, no vibrate or screen boot.
  6. R

Yeah except I can't get it to boot at all. No response to turning on, pulled battery, waited 30 minutes, then tried to boot again. nothing. not even the LED. now if I leave the battery out and plug the phone in to the computer the LED turns on but that's it. At the computer end I get the sound...
  7. R

I think so. I rooted/unlocked bootloader. Did this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2046439&nocache=1 For Both Root and Unlocked Bootloader ***RECOMMENDED*** - Download SuperSU + Unlocked Bootloader to your SD Card Then tried to flash LiquidSmooth from forum.
  8. R

Thread [Q] Help Phone won't turn on after trying to flash liquidsmooth

Hi, I rooted my phone today and everything worked fine, I then went to CWrecovery to flash the liquidsmooth rom I downloaded. I selected to reboot device after a successful install but now it won't turn on, no screen, led, etc. if I plug into computer I get a contection noise from my computer...
  9. R

Post HTC Skin - "Dusk" Sense 2.5 (Z based ROMs)

I really love the background on this, can I find it as just an image file?