• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by S.A.W

1. S

Post [ROM] UltraNOTE 701HD (Note 3 UI)

for how much did you sell ?
  2. S

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 5.1.1 {Grouper} [v9.7]

Does this ROM support USB OTG ?
  3. S

Post [Guide][ROOT] Zen Ultrafone 701HD simplest Method!!

My phone is not starting. Cannot load CWM. It is not rebooting. Just stuck on boot logo. PC is not detecting my phone, i removed the battery connected the phone and pressed the volume keys. nothing happens.
  4. S

Post [INDEX] Zen UltraFone 701HD - ALL ROMS Ported!!

two new ROMS ??? can you tell me the name of the ROMS ?
  5. S

can anyone please provide step by step guide to enable GPS and Compass on this device ?
  6. S

What to do then ? I always get the message "Searching for GPS"
  7. S

does gps work on this rom ?
  8. S

I need new earphones compatible with 701HD. Stock ones are not useful. Share the model of earphones you are using with this phone. ---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ---------- Can you post screen shots of the ROM ?
  9. S

Post [Q] Coolpad 7268

Use titanium backup to block/uninstall the default launcher. Make sure you take backup default launcher before you try.
  10. S

Post Spice Coolpad 2 MI-496 / 酷派 7268 Discussion Thread

I can install the YGDP software but the application doesn't open :( has anyone faced similar issue.. please help. I have tried on both Win7 x64 and Win XP x86 systems
  11. S

Post Spice Coolpad 2 MI-496 / 酷派 7268 Discussion Thread

YGDP software not opening.. shows some error. tried changing the date still the same error. How to install / open this application ?
  12. S

Post LEWA OS : 12.12.12 - Blazing Fast Rom

earphones are not working.... where is beats audio ? interface is smooth n awesome i thought the ROM is ICS but surprised to see its 2.3.7
  13. S

Post LEWA OS : 12.12.12 - Blazing Fast Rom

thanks for a new rom.. will check this out in the evening how to install this ROM ? anything prerequisite for this ROM or just standard wipe install ?
  14. S

Post CM9 RC1 for FIH-FB0

download link not working ????
  15. S

Post [ROM]16-10-12|IceColdSandwich -update_v8.7

where is the download link for 8.1 ?