Recent content by s2601d

1. s2601d

Post [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelExperience (Plus)[9.15 Updated(PLS check #2 for FAQ and changelog)][Fixed: Stock Camera, Aptx(HD)]

1.Wireless not working for everyone in PE rom. 2.You can't get rid of bootloader massage, only one way is to lock it back with stock rom, if you will lock it with PE you will Brick you phone forever 3. Unfortunately now there is no way to change resolution now, maybe later this feature be back...
  2. s2601d

Post [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelExperience (Plus)[9.15 Updated(PLS check #2 for FAQ and changelog)][Fixed: Stock Camera, Aptx(HD)]

There only one way to fix it if you made before updater using Build in PE upgrade tool, not from bootloader, you must do a clean flash. Cause its seems like autoupdate problem. And put PE Plus edition. If the issue still stay, and you phone will not be visible with ADB, and you are using Mirror...
  3. s2601d

You didn't realize what game booster was completely broken even on stock 9 Pie All changes you were doing in that soft vere completely useless and was not doing any sense, what the point to port something which is not working?
  4. s2601d

Almost same issue was when i tryed before Lineage OS Bluetooth and Wifi Modules was not working at all, only after twice reset to stock, i finally got run them back, and easily transfer to Pixel Experience firmware with not issues at all from Lineage
  5. s2601d

Stuped question, is there any ways to install Razer Phone original boot logo, via magisk or any other ways?
  6. s2601d

As far as i understand, in this ROM if compare with lineage 1 : camera wrong lense bug fixed 2 : flashlight bug fixed 3 : What about SD card bug as extended strorage 4 : What about wrong resolution 3rd party apps crash like Youtube Vanced and so on 5 : And what about fingerprint? I just...
  7. s2601d

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Razer Phone 2

So as i understand since release, nothing got fixed, for lineage OS for Razer Phone 2, still flashlight bug, wrong lense bug, and what about this wrong app resolution for third party apps like YT Vanced and so on, bug, which causes instant crash during launch? And sure what about SD card bug? I...
  8. s2601d

Camera and SD card issue with resolution bug which crash mostly part custom application is most critical problems, which ruines whole idea of daily driver. Unfortunately seems like devs don't really cares about Aura at all.
  9. s2601d

How about wrong lense on any app which uses build camera in app?. And what about custom apps like Vances manager, on mine Lineage it always crashes, due resolution problem.
  10. s2601d

Man its a same like buy pre owned car, and say on 10% options which is not working, like seat heat or other small options, "Aware, looking into it.". In lineage OS for RP2 have more big problems like moustly part ot custom apps which instantly crashed cause of wrong phone resolution, and...
  11. s2601d

No its well known bugs 1. Flashlight not working 2. Almoust all apps which have build in camera, uses wrong lense, what makes impossible to focus on any image 3. You cant transfer apps to external SD card 4. Some of apps crashes during start, because they using wrong resolution of screen Even...
  12. s2601d

Standark magisk instruction, install, and after follow the instruction, load bootloader it will patch it, after with lineage installer on DFU mode just reflash on a patched one, its easy just follow their instruction
  13. s2601d

Have someone flashed 18.1? What about Camera lense and Flashlight bug? What news regarding appcrashed on a start because of resolution problem?
  14. s2601d

As far as i can tell you, as a daily driver, Lineage OS for RP2 is still buggy and need plenty fixes, so better wait half year or more, with hope what everything will be fine, cause now bug with wrong lense makes many apps which uses camera completely useless, cause you cant focus image, and...