Recent content by s7yler

1. s7yler

Post A high quality 1080P/1440P USB DVR dash-cam for android headunits.

I just got this one JOMISE 1600P, and it uses Sony IMX415 and H264/H265 so the videos are very detailed and sharp. Worth to take a look at, can be found on https://www.amazon.com/JOMISE-Reminder-Traffice-G-Sensor-Recording/dp/B08K35PSPZ
  2. s7yler

Post ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite | Full Review | True Bezel-less Display (Sides) + Real Dual Camera

they use the same cases and screen protectors
  3. s7yler

Post ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite | Full Review | True Bezel-less Display (Sides) + Real Dual Camera

No it doesn't - You don't seem to know how the SIM tray looks! See post #9 there is no way you can insert a microSD card into the tray! So please stop that nonsens! unless you have the phone in your hand - EOD.
  4. s7yler

There is no way you can fit a microSD card into the nano tray, the microSD card is way bigger than a nano SIM. The X17 Lite does NOT support any microSD card!
  5. s7yler

Did you already apply the latest update from 03/02/2018? http://blog.geekbuying.com/2018/01/official-global-version-zte-nubia-z17-lite-rom-firmware/
  6. s7yler

Post BEWARE: com.adups.fota.MyApplication spyware on your elephones!

With the Malwarebytes app, it says "no malware found" when I scan my S8, so I can't recognize that problem. You don't even tell us how you found the claimed spyware, very bad post! learn to inform better in detail before posting. Claims like that must be documented properly.
  7. s7yler

Thread ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite | Full Review | True Bezel-less Display (Sides) + Real Dual Camera

Hi, I just got the ZTE Nubia Z17 Lite in Blue from Geekbuying and want to share my personal review and experience. I'm currently using this phone on my job as a work phone. Battery life: 1-1½ day is no problem with normal usage AnTuTu points: 82564 User Interface is: Fast 10/10 Scratch-proof...
  8. s7yler

Post Blackview Alife P1 Pro (Review) Best Budget Phone with Front Fingerprint ID? MTK6735

Actually if you watch my video in post #1 and go to time 20:45 You see that it says Possible CPU types: 988Mhz Declared cpu type 1300Mhz So I'm not surprised :)
  9. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

You need the package called "QFIL_X800_HARD_BRICK_FIX.zip". I have a mirror here on my blog if you can not download from viperdream link?
  10. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

Just tried with that build, still I get the error "FireHose Failed to send Firehiuse NOP to the phone" ---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ---------- That is not tools to unbrick the LeTV, that is tools to use for fastboot mode, but a hardbricked LeTV will...
  11. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

Doesn't work! ---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ---------- Doesn't work, gives just Firehose fail, the guide gives Sahara fail.... getting a bit tired of this now...
  12. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

Maybe Cuoco92 can make some kind of fix, but currently no one knows....
  13. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

So far no one succeeded in installing the "Cuoco92 us rom" - haven't seen anyone say that they installed it with success yet.... I think it is an experimental rom, to try out for users who have the US version?
  14. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

No that guide is no good for the X800, I think I have tried nearly all possible guides I could find on that topic and also different QFILs etc. So far nothing worked. The reason why it is bricked is that the bootloader is wrong. All firmwares out are for the Chinese version, if you flash the...
  15. s7yler

Post X800 Hard brick

Hi, I have talked with cuoco92 (known ROM cooker) and he told me the reason for these bricks and how we maybe can unbrick them. For that we need the file emmc_appsboot.mbn from the LeTV X800 US version. Unfortunately there is nowhere to download the US firmware, and it seems that LeTV will also...