• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sa3ad

1. sa3ad

Post Pls, delete this

thanks how do you install xap files on win 10 mobile?
  2. sa3ad

Thread how to change tiles size and metro apps font size?

I have installed w8 cp , it is fantastic , every thing is good and smooth ! But , today I have changed my monitor input from DVI to HDMI when booted the smaller size of tiles get very big and the font inside metro apps get bigger , I know there is 2 sizes for tiles , but I am talking about the...
  3. sa3ad

Post Cannod deploy apps to an unlocked device

as i know after mango update , chevron7 not enough , you need interop unlock
  4. sa3ad

Post [APP] Native Keyboard for WP7 (Russian, Ukrainian,...) -[U]- 17 DEC 2011 -[V]- 2.21

yes , it is working on my Omnia 7 mango , chevron7 unlocked , interop unlocked HERE
  5. sa3ad

Post [GUIDE] INTEROP-UNLOCK - NEW unlocks for ALL SAMSUNG WP7 devices!!

can you pls check the attached xml file which i edited and deployed it to my phone ........is it the problem ? because of this line : <parm name="BEARER" value="GSM-GPRS"/>
  6. sa3ad

sorry , didn't work , my problem is no signal , phone says " no network found " only gsm signal by the way it is not settings problem , NO signal if 3g on , or band selection set to auto , and as a last resort i completely flashed my rom to this one Samsung-Omnia-7-Firmware-XXJL3-RETAIL-UK ...
  7. sa3ad

Post Worth it for a Lumia 800?

well , i have an Omnia 7 and i am happy with it. for me to upgrade i will wait for a NOKIA (windows os 7.5 OR 8)WITH : DUAL CORES PROCESSOR 2 cameras java 4 LTE
  8. sa3ad

Thread [Q] 3g problem !

ok , i have unlocked my Omnia 7 mango device according to this thread HERE, problem after that is no 3g or 3.5g i tried all solutions mentioned in that post , non worked. no net , only way to get net is to toggle 3g ( Samsung tool ) OFF , to get G and E and phone calls . but if toggle 3g ON , no...
  9. sa3ad

Post No sulotion for MMS on Samsung Omnia 7

thank you all my provider (stc) in Saudi Arabia doesn't have the mms settings for Omnia 7 because it is not here yet , so it is not supported , and my provider is not listed on Samsung network profile . i downloaded the xml file in this thread and edited my provider's mms settings and now it...
  10. sa3ad

what i did , i restored my device to 7932 ( unlocked ) install Heathcliff74 v2.xap , and update to mango , and install a new version of Diagnosis app ( 628 ) because i had .929 8. In the Diagnosis app dial: *#9908# 9. Select "Heathcliff74 Interop Unlock" 10. Tap "Save", tap "Close" and exit...
  11. sa3ad

stc/Saudi Arabia ,it is not listed in Network Profile app . and of course i did your suggestions in order one by one before flashing ( it is not complete flash , just updating drivers ) ---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ---------- In the registry...
  12. sa3ad

ok , i did unlock mango thanks to you , problem is no 3g i tried all solutions mentioned in your post , non worked. no net , only way to get net is to toggle 3g ( Samsung tool ) OFF , to get G and E . but if toggle 3g ON , no connection in addition to that , i hard reseted my device , and...
  13. sa3ad

ok , i did unlock mango thanks to you , problem is no 3g i tried all solutions mentioned in your post , non worked. no net , only way to get net is to toggle 3g ( Samsung tool ) OFF , to get G and E . but if toggle 3g ON , no connection !
  14. sa3ad

Post Omnia 7 update

install zune software to your pc , connect your device to pc on zune software main window : settings > phone > update
  15. sa3ad

Post [SOLVED]Metro apps not working!

found solution , geovision software also disable UAC , so i reenabled it , and what you know , metro apps is working again.