Recent content by saary

1. S

Post [Guide] Dualboot Windows 8 and Android on Sony Vaio Duo 11

I just reinstalled android on USB 3 drive. Major difference. FYI
  2. S

Post [Guide] Dualboot (Acer Iconia W700) Windows 8 - Android

hi, i'm trying to install on Sony VAIO Duo 11 ultrabook. when i select Live Android Session it works but when i select Run automated installer, i get this error: asking for cache data failed please advice thank you
  3. S

Post [ROM][19-Junr-2013]SVA ROM GT-N7102 v2.5 ZCDMD2 Superb International version

Why does it say - account currently disabled on SVA account?
  4. S

Post How to update google contacts

finally i found the solution on the net. @ https://forums.motorola.com/posts/4b949ea56b
  5. S

Post [ROM][19-Junr-2013]SVA ROM GT-N7102 v2.5 ZCDMD2 Superb International version

unfortunately it is already set to sync automatically and i can see that it is synchronising but if i make any change in a google contact information on my phone the new information is not updated on my google account after synchronizing. ---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous...
  6. S

Post How to update google contacts

i have the same problem and it drives me crazy. when i update a Google contact on my phone and after manually sync the contacts, it doesn't get updated on my Google account on the net. please advice.
  7. S

contacts i have noticed that after updating a google contact on my phone and after sync the contacts manually (settings> accounts >google>sync all), it doesn't get updated on my main google account on the web at https://www.google.com/contacts/ i will really appreciate any help. i have...
  8. S

Thread [Q] google contacts note properly sync

i have noticed that after updating a google contact on my android phone JB and after sync the contacts manually (settings> accounts >google), it doesn't get updated on my main google account on the web. please advice. thank you.
  9. S

aside note, lidroid toggles (reboot, flash light) don't work. Thank you for your hard work.
  10. S

FMRadio Is there any chance to make the fm radio work? Thank you.
  11. S

custom boot animations Dear SVA, is it possible to install custom boot animations on v1.4? Thank you.
  12. S

Post [PhilZ-cwm6][i9100/P] Stock Kernel+CWM6+Root+exFAT+NTFS-MS3

just tried renaming the file to bootanimation1.zip and tried on each location also did not work :( ---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ---------- honestly i did not notice that i'm no S2 forum :silly: maybe that's why it did not work.
  13. S

Post [PhilZ-cwm6][i9100/P] Stock Kernel+CWM6+Root+exFAT+NTFS-MS3

Thank you for your replay. first i rooted my samsung galaxy note 2 N7102 using n7102-cwm6.0.1.9-root.rar package then i used SVA ROM GT-N7102 v1.4 ZCAMB3 then i installed philz_touch_4.64-n7102.zip on CWM then i downloaded Simplistic ROM boot animation then i extracted the rar contents ...
  14. S

Post [n710x/T889][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch - NEW JB 4.2 migration support

Hi, i installed philz_touch_4.64-n7102.zip every thing went fine now i want to change the bootanimation. i tried the instructions on post#3 on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1877270 but did not work any advice will be appreciated Thank you