Recent content by saeid.1980

1. S

Post Samsung J500F misterious lock screen bug

With installing the new update your phone baseband is still J500FXXU1BPF2 or something else?
  2. S

Post [RECOVERY] [UNIFIED] [TWRP-3.1.0-0] Samsung Galaxy J5 [MM][LL]

Thank you I just flashed stock mm and again twrp recovery, installed the su, wiped cache partition and the device boots as well with root pemition!:o Thanx again
  3. S

Post [RECOVERY] [UNIFIED] [TWRP-3.1.0-0] Samsung Galaxy J5 [MM][LL]

I flashed the twrp recovery on my j500f (6.0.1) succesfully and booted in twrp recovery and installed the supersu file succesfully also. And as you said i did reset cache system and data But my phone stucks in (SM-J500F powered by android) logo! I'll be thanksfull and appriciate any hint or...
  4. S

Thread [How to] change J500f devices baseband from xwu to xxu to flash android 6.0.1

As you know you cant flash roms with diffrent basebands It mean you can flash rom with xxu on xxu and xwu on xwu and you cant flash xxu on xwu or xwu on xxu! j500f devices which it baseband start whit xwu cant get other basebands (xxu) update. And if you search youll realize that there is no xwu...
  5. S

Post [MOD][APP] Insta+ v10.14.0 with Download option, Zoom and Follow Indicator

Follow indicator (You'll see if someone is following you)
  6. S

Post [MOD][APP] Insta+ v10.14.0 with Download option, Zoom and Follow Indicator

Follow indicator dosent work in the last update!!!�� Please fix it.:(
  7. S

Thread How to deknox or reset flash counter ?

I'm wonder if there is a method for this device to deknox bootloader to flash none knoxed firmware and downgrade or at least reset flash counter to zero? :confused:
  8. S

Post [ROM][JB-4.1.2] JB Mini Project | Release 4 | 22/05/13 | Bugfree | RELEASED

please add another link. some like Dev-Host or Goo.im i have problem with this link. rapid gator is forbiden in my country!
  9. S

Post [Q] how to set a lockscreen style as a default?(editting xml's)

not even a single answer?!!! comeon guy's.
  10. S

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

how to set a lockscreen style as a default?(editting xml's) hi guy's. i'm trying to cook a rom and i want to set a style (sliding tab) as a default for lockscreen and incall lockscreen. i searched a lot in google and xda but i didnt find any thing that can help me to do this! i think i have to...
  11. S

Thread [Q] how to set a lockscreen style as a default?(editting xml's)

hi guy's. i'm trying to cook a rom and i want to set a style (sliding tab) as a default for lockscreen and incall lockscreen. i searched a lot in google and xda but i didnt find any thing that can help me to do this! i think i have to edit or add some line in lockscreen_style_settings.xml that...
  12. S

Post [MOD][17/4/13] Xperia S Advanced Lockscreen V5 for GingerDX, MiniCM7 and more

change the lockscreen as default nice job man thank you. perfect on MiniCM 7.2.2.1 please can you stell me how to change the lockscreen as default whitout change in setting? i mean is that when you flash the rom,the lockscreen style(sliding tab) comes up itself.