• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sagar4sforce

1. S

Post [LIVE WALLPAPER] Borderlight - edge highlight live wallpaper (Updated 02/24/2019)

aarigatto! sensei ? just some suggestions if u want to keep it up, an option to stretch the lighting when it reaches the corner , maybe opposite , a colour minimises when reaching a corner and the colour next to it will be spaghettified and same with the colour which was bheind it anyway it...
  2. S

Post pie update (stable build)nit picking

u cannot hide the google widget , the brightness slider problem and those same most used and most recent contacts , does these problems will not exist after a factory reset? ;) someting that is fixed is the Bluetooth codec problem , it never used aptx niw it does :/
  3. S

i can feel your pain , u can use some different launcher ,but I myself dont prefer unecessary things in my half body
  4. S

this sentence took u 2 lines, that already seems so much (long hard yawn)zzz zzzz zzzz
  5. S

Post Nokia 7 plus google camera HDR+ ZSL

well there comes the tripod, but i still think manual mode with long exposure setting and lowest iso is way better
  6. S

Post share your shots taken from gcam mods [nokia 7+ ]

an edit , (i know i should edit the main one) NIGHT MODE IS WORKING on n7+ now , https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-night-sight-xiaomi-mi-5-essential-phone/amp/ , it will be nice if we all test it and compare it ti manual mode with long exposure settings ?
  7. S

i wish to visit heydrabad and all major cities in south?
  8. S

ah too much work and time , not worth for a mobile device ,lol
  9. S

Post Front camera gcam mod

ye it is wrong , but it was just an opinion , although many other manufacturers do the same , in this case it was just that we are not expecting this from nokia , a 4mp lens and bootloader locked forever
  10. S

Post [LIVE WALLPAPER] Borderlight - edge highlight live wallpaper (Updated 11/1/2018)

i was just asking ,it was not a request or something?
  11. S

Post [LIVE WALLPAPER] Borderlight - edge highlight live wallpaper (Updated 11/1/2018)

hey op, when we getting wallpaper inside borders in a week ,month? or not :(
  12. S

A man of culture right there :D