Recent content by Sahaab

1. Sahaab

Post [PIE][PORT][Non-root][PILL] Xperia 10 and 10 plus launcher + Fo Xperia XA2 Pie

ya thats usually a crash too. Logcat is necessary :p
  2. Sahaab

Post [PIE][PORT][Non-root][PILL] Xperia 10 and 10 plus launcher + Fo Xperia XA2 Pie

Could you please tell me your device and what version you installed? This probably wont work Thanks for the message on reddit, great to see that this thread is still alive :D, kinda makes me happy haha Hmm Thing is, it gets extremely hard to get other people to test. Especially considering...
  3. Sahaab

hey pepitoff, great to see you again and yep im pretty sure since Xperia Arc S times Im sorry man, due to the recents, cant really go back beyond Pie
  4. Sahaab

Pill is the new gestures on the pixel 3 and android pie (the long pill like thing on the navbar instead of home button, swipe up and right and stuff, also swipe up for recents) Just install the latest version It will not affect your current homescreen settings, but for this specific launcher...
  5. Sahaab

I use an app called edge gestures for better gestures, try em out if you like, but opening previous app from homescreen can be sometimes slow with it
  6. Sahaab

try restarting and then doing it, if that doesnt work then adb install
  7. Sahaab

Thanks for clarifying the issue, could you explain a little bit more? As right now most devices are not getting this issue, what does the systemUI do to cause this issue?
  8. Sahaab

that is not an actual sony launcher and is niabocs work on top of the xperia 10 launcher. im sorry the launcher doesnt have much customizing. If you are willing to decompile the apk, go to /xml/SOMC_DEVICE_PROFILE and edit rows,icon size and etc of the device closer to yours I have seen this...
  9. Sahaab

aaaah ssshhhiiitt, i messed up the .1 configuration and lost it XD well gotta change stuff lol hmm I have not noticed this, more information please logcat please, doent seem launcher related
  10. Sahaab

Its update of 1.4.1, not really needed for 1.4.2 right?
  11. Sahaab

seriously there could be many issues here, mainly pointing to the launcher not being set as default hence probably not being able to save the screenshots sorry i dont think theres anything i can do here for now :-/
  12. Sahaab

UPDATE v1.5 - Fixed force close on folder icon rearranging when more than 1 page only version 1.5.1 available for now as only necessary on that
  13. Sahaab

hmm I have not seen this happening, this happens to me on reboot but not by locking the screen. Are there any specific lock settings you are using? and next time this happens, try getting me a logcat
  14. Sahaab

Post [PIE][ROOT] Advanced Xperia 10 Launcher | v3.0 | Icon pack | Grid size | Icon size

yep thats always been an issue , just remove signatureOrSystem protection levels, and hope that the problem is not with the notification badges XD Edit : and no problem man, the point of xda is for developers to help each other out and work together to achieve something