• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sahil432

1. sahil432

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r43][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [OSPREY][12TH AUG]

I don't know bro, what is the issue? This issue is very rare, but it happens like on very few OnePlus Devices. Currently, I am on 5.7 and will skip 5.8 version all together .
  2. sahil432

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r43][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V5.8 [OSPREY][12TH AUG]

No sensor is working, proximity, gyro, twist, chop-chop nothing after updating to latest 5.8 build, Gapps used 8.1 ARM Mini Here is what I did: I was on 5.4 build, I wiped system, cache, dalvik, internal, data, everything Then flashed 5.8 build, gapps and magisk. It booted correctly without any...
  3. sahil432

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r52] LineageOS 15.1 [osprey/merlin] [UNOFFICIAL]

Any update for merlin? Last 2 updates were unbootable. Thanks in advance.
  4. sahil432

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r29][MERLIN][VoLTE][OFFICIAL][RESURRECTION REMIX [5.8.4][24/08]

I have a few questions, thanks already for reply 1. Can I dirty flash this version on 5.8.0, I mean without wiping data partition! 2. Is it 64 bit rom? 3. Squid kernel working? 4. Which gapps package recommended? 5. I am also having problems with 2nd Sim. It automatically shows as ejected...
  5. sahil432

Post FireKernel for MM & N ROMs

Did you clear cache and dalvik? And are you on RR 5.8.0?
  6. sahil432

Post FireKernel for MM & N ROMs

Anyone using it on RR 5.8.0 (Android 7.1.1 r6) on merlin ? I want to try it.
  7. sahil432

Post [PROJECT] Reviving Hard Bricked YU (QLoader 9008 Mode)

Does any work around been discovered for Sahara fail? I have not been following this thread since 6 months. And I still have my Yureka bricked. Last time I was successful to boot it up in fastboot and unstable recovery using memory card technique and bootlooped rom. It was missing images for...
  8. sahil432

Post [KERNEL][merlin/osprey] 09-10-2016 AGNi pureMOTO v3.3

psndna88 bro, don't abandon it. We seriously need a merlin kernel for Noughat. And thanks for previous dev.
  9. sahil432

You meant this guide, right? http://forums.yuplaygod.com/threads/guide-unofficial-unbrick-your-hard-bricked-yureka-yureka-plus.33515/ This is the exact same method. And this too lacks the image files which I told in my first post. And if you are wondering which images and files, they are...
  10. sahil432

Here is my first reply to thread. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68275929&postcount=655
  11. sahil432

Bro, I said I used QFIL method in both ways, without shorting of pins and with. But same error. New Bug: By getting into fastboot using memory card method and flashing TWRP. I tried to flash the official OTA CM12 (which would must contain all updated partition as of it is intended for CM11)...
  12. sahil432

Ok, i will try that first. EDIT: I tried it with both ways, without shorting pins and with, both times phone is detected successfully, but same error: Sahara Fail. Just for info, now I have adb and fastboot drivers installed but I also tried it with a fresh installation of Win 7 but same error...
  13. sahil432

Some advice needed! First read the whole story: -Bricked the Phone: Was trying to Downgrade from RR Cm13 to Official Cm11 from Lubuntu but fastboot didn't load image so it justed wiped but didn't flashed anything. - Revival: A. First, Tried the given thread method: Always failed at Sahara...