Recent content by saidmsb

1. S

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

No the final No I didn't face this issue
  2. S

No I'm sorry but I'm using gcam and I'm happy with it. Regarding hold for me is dependent on the country you are in it's working with me.
  3. S

Give it a day or two it will be better, at least this what happened with me first two days the battery drained fast then it got better.
  4. S

I son I don't know but before relock there is a file you need to flash. It in the installation guide page last part
  5. S

I've been using the rom for about a week and I'm loving its smooth silk animations and the great performance oh yes the best thing is I found out that relocking the BL is possible with this rom and every issue I had with some apps not working with unlocked BL is gone and I'm planning to stick...
  6. S

Did you use this with pe rom running on your device or oos?
  7. S

There is a way to enable Volte on all carriers on OOS stock (at least before OOS11) is there a way to get it with this rom? The option is there but it's not working and my carrier supports the Volte. Thanks.
  8. S

I installed 14/9 plus version and relock the bootloader and everything works great My advice to you to go ahead with this rom.
  9. S

I I've been using Plus version 19/4 for few days and it's rock solid to me
  10. S

So relocking the BL with this rom will allow to make some apps that requires locked BL to run (some banking apps)?
  11. S

Post Magisk Issue On OmniROM 8.1

I have a problem and think it caused by the same reason other users here.. My issue is after installing omni rom and gapps ONLY i can't use my banking apps because ( i guess) it thinks my device is rooted. Device : oneplus 5 I wasn't planning to root my device to keep those kind of issues away
  12. S

Post [WINDOWS TOOL][5.1.1]Moto X Style/Pure Edition "Restore-To-Stock-Tool"

Same issue here, anyone have a fix please? Thanks.
  13. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies for the Moto X Pure 2015 (clark)

Played with more than 5 builds and didn't stand the lateness when flipping between back camera and front one, it takes few second to switch and that happened in Stock cm camera and third party cameras..is it fixed in 7/15 ? Thanks.
  14. S

Post [ROM][XT1575|XT1572][Aroma]TruPureXMM 2.9 - Fast and Smooth [5-26][MM 6.0]

Thanks Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  15. S

Post [ROM][XT1575|XT1572][Aroma]TruPureXMM 2.9 - Fast and Smooth [5-26][MM 6.0]

When I'm middle of a call the device vibrates and after few minutes it will say the bug report captured, that happened on most phone calls i did. I searched and couldn't find help. Thanks. Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk