• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by saifullah90

1. saifullah90

Post Question Bug with 3rd party launchers on OneUI 3.1 (default version)

I found a fix, 1. Download app manager csswe 2. Search on " one ui home" 3. Disable "Launcher Activity" in activites fan. This helped med when going home or clearing my recent app it always went to one ui defualt Launcher. Using Novo Launcher
  2. saifullah90

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Force Lowest Hz on Screen-Off/AOD, Quick-Doze, Adaptive Mod and More)

Yea it was on high and adaptive but it didn't worked, tried to do a lower it to 96hz but stayed on 60 hz.
  3. saifullah90

Post Themes / Apps / Mods [App]Galaxy Max Hz (Refresh Rate Control, Quick Resolution Switcher, Force Lowest Hz on Screen-Off/AOD, Quick-Doze, Adaptive Mod and More)

it does work when you change to hz but forcing it to stay at 120hz it just wont do it. i did the adb setup .
  4. saifullah90

Post Question Screen Horizontal Line, hardware issue or just normal? (Lower half near the finger print sensor area)

Yes I do, but don't have any problems with it, try maybe the maintenance app in the dialer?
  5. saifullah90

Post Question Screen Horizontal Line, hardware issue or just normal? (Lower half near the finger print sensor area)

Can't see anything, but maybe the phone don't like you searching for apple devices 😅
  6. saifullah90

Post Question Please help with phone dialer

Don't know what you mean but I got the 3 dot
  7. saifullah90

Post [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! For Galaxy S21!

its not available in EU only US, UK , INDI and korea. you need to download Nicelock from appstore then download the app modul from apkmirror.
  8. saifullah90

Post [ROM][G955F/FD][7.1.2] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy S8+

thank you for your hard work , i cant wait for a stabel release .
  9. saifullah90

Post CarHDRom Redirected -Thread Closed

By pressing on the clock the screen goes off, and by holding it the boot menu appears. I want to remove it or disable it.
  10. saifullah90

When I press on the clock the boot menu appears
  11. saifullah90

How can I disable the clock boot menu??