Recent content by Saiger

1. Saiger

Post [GUIDE] How to remove Facebook Services and other bloatware WITHOUT Root

yea just replace the package name with the one from the app you want gone: com.google.android.videos
  2. Saiger

Since instagram and messenger are from Facebook they all share the same "behind the scenes" framework. So you don´t have to disable anything else.
  3. Saiger

It´s a one time thing. They will stay uninstalled for the current user.
  4. Saiger

I always used Titanium Backup for uninstalling apps however there seems to be an expection with OOS were it can´t remove the apps from the system folder making it useless. I have to check that. As for disabling vs removing the files, you are right there´s no difference between them when it...
  5. Saiger

Sure here you go: com.facebook.system -> Facebook App Installer com.facebook.appmanager -> Facebook App Manager com.facebook.services -> Facebook Services But with root I would just use an app instead :P else its too much a hassle
  6. Saiger

With root I would try this instead. adb shell su mount -o rw,remount /system rm -rf /system/app/unwanted.apk rm -rf /data/data/package mount -o ro,remount /system exit Even without root you could leave the "-k" out but since it only leaves the cache intact I thought to include it just in case.
  7. Saiger

Thread [GUIDE] How to remove Facebook Services and other bloatware WITHOUT Root

I was very dissapointed to see that Oneplus now ships more bloatware such as Facebook with it´s phones. While you can uninstall the app itself, there are a few Facebook-related frameworks in the background that cannot be uninstalled that easy. However with a couple quick ADB command you can...
  8. Saiger

Post type-c earphones working?

I have them and they work just fine. Noise cancellation works no problems.
  9. Saiger

Post Is it worth buying over a display dead Oneplus 6?

How much would the screen repair cost you? I personally wouldn´t do it if it´s ~100$. Is your OP6 still usable? Then why not use it for develpment and get a Nord. You can always mirror/stream the OP6 display onto your PC if it´s too damaged and use it that way.
  10. Saiger

Post Complete Flop!

You were talking about 845 phones and now its suddenly 855 ones... Yea a USED higher end phone from last year is still better than a new midrange one from 2020. That´s the point. You are comparing 2 different price brackets. But it´s pretty damn hard here in EU to fins a better phone for ~370€...
  11. Saiger

Post Complete Flop!

So does any of these "affordable" SD845 phones have a 4000+mha battery? a 90hz Amoled display? 5G support? a 2 year official software support? Don´t get me wrong the SD845 is an awesome processor but it only beats the SD765 in gpu performance while losing in power efficiency and connectivity.
  12. Saiger

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 weeklies for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S

The aac bluetooth codec is working again ont he latest build. Thanks for the fix!
  13. Saiger

Bluetooth itself is woring fine. I´m talking about the codec which is stuck on SBC for me.
  14. Saiger

I´m having trouble with bluetooth on the latest build. My TWS earphones (all 3) only connect via the SBC codec. Changing to AAC doensn´t work. Can anyone confirm the problem with the codec? logs attached