• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by salamandar

1. S

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] lineage-17.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Yup! Reboot between 17.1 install and gapps install, performing google setup now. Thank you!
  2. S

I get verification failed do you wish to proceed, maybe the reboot in between? I'll try that and report back. -Salamandar
  3. S

Hmm, this then begs the question, what am I doing wrong? I do a wipe from recovery, adb sideload 17.1 and gapps and reboot. Whether I use pico or nano I only see the basic LineageOS apps with no google apps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. My Thanks, Salamandar
  4. S

Am I to understand there is no way to load the play store since we can only pico or nano Gapps now? If that's the case why even use this ROM?
  5. S

Post [ROM][(Un)OFFICIAL] LineageOS 15.1 for Nexus 6 (shamu)

Confirmed FYI, locked Bootloader and Encryption enabled. No Root flashed. salamandar
  6. S

Re-locked Bootloader, Encrypted (with proper TWRP 3.2.1.0 Decryption when in recovery) Install complete, no issues. Restored all app from cloud, no crashes or reboots. Netflix, YouTubeTV, HBONoW, Chase, GooglePay, all working properly. Thank you Elektroschmock! My Nexus 6 lives! I mean...
  7. S

I run with the bootloader re-locked. Downloading now, ill test Netflix and Google Pay and see if I have any luck. -salamandar
  8. S

Post LineageOS 15.1 Releasing.

Found it, thank you. -Salamandar
  9. S

Post LineageOS 15.1 Releasing.

Think were April Screwed.... No 15.1 LOS Update as of 4/9 April Screwed! Guess the crappy April Fools joke goes a step further, apparently they did even bother with the Vendor key for the image they uploaded as a joke and I suspect there will be no official LOS 15.1 support for the Nexus 6. I...
  10. S

Post Sourcebuilt Oreo ROM for Nexus 6

Thanks guys, all sorted out. Runs like a champ and install went smooth after TWRP update. Had to revert back to 14.1 for Netflix / YoutubeTV / Play Movies to work but that is another issue entirely. Bravo sir!
  11. S

Failed Install, Error 7? Getting a failed install and error 7. -salamandar
  12. S

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r46][OFFICIAL] Colt OS for shamu [12 September 2020]

Looks like Netflix wont play, any suggestions?
  13. S

Looking forward to next LineageOS build with working Bluetooth. At this time I am unable to get bluetooth audio streaming without flashing viper which apparently auto adds magisk and by extension disables Netflix and other apps due to root status. Otherwise it seems to run very well and I remain...
  14. S

Post FireTV side loaded YouTube TV apk

Got all 3 installed and YouTubeTV launches without error but i'm stuck there. It seems there is no way to add my google account so the setup does not complete. I cannot get the login field to accept text input.