Recent content by salta72

1. S

Post [11][OFFICIAL][Gapps] TenX OS Trident [14.04.2021][lava][shiva][lancelot]

mira este hilo, resolví el problema con la grabación de video look at this thread, I solved the problem with the video recording https://xdaforums.com/t/twrp-flashable-vendor-v12-0-1-0-for-lancelot.4263261/
  2. S

Post [ROM][11.0][GAPPS] Palladium-OS 1.1 for Redmi 9 & Poco M2 [17/03/2021][UNOFFICIAL][lancelot][shiva][lava]

I do not come from miui, if not from another custom rom, so that must be the error
  3. S

Post [ROM][11.0][GAPPS] Palladium-OS 1.1 for Redmi 9 & Poco M2 [17/03/2021][UNOFFICIAL][lancelot][shiva][lava]

No flashing, the first thing I did when I installed the rom was to test it, without modifying anything. It comes out the same as in your image. I have read that video recording does not work in any custom rom
  4. S

I just installed it and the video recording does not work. do you have to modify something?
  5. S

Post Redmi 9 custom rom is realised.

Hello. Can you tell me what the installation process is? And if NFC works
  6. S

Post Root Redmi 9 without twrp and data lost

Thanks for the post. It helped me to root my redmi note 9.