• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sam3000

1. S

Post Question Random reboots while using LTE in AOSP roms

I was able to do some testing last night and found the same - I see no modem restarts on miui. This gives me some hope that we might be able to find a proper fix. In the meantime, I will upload a workaround to lineage that allows the modem to reset instead of hard rebooting the device...
  2. S

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Network traffic is disabled on all lineage devices that have a center notch or center camera. It's not a great situation and I will look at seeing if we can reenable it in some sane way without making a complete mess of the status bar (which is why it was disabled in the first place).
  3. S

Post Question Random reboots while using LTE in AOSP roms

There are two issues here: 1) Modem crashes that look like this (dev number varies): [E][mhi_control_error] mhi: esoc0 sfr: ssr:MP:rflte_dm_rx.c:8675:rflte_dm_rxagc_config_update_switchpoints_and_lna_offsets_in_dm: Rx cal data is NULL for rfm dev 10 2) When the modem crashes, it causes the...
  4. S

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

There is a patch merged that should fix this that will be in the next nightly build.
  5. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][kebab][11] LineageOS 18.1

Note that doing this would shrink the display space remaining for apps so, at the very least, it would need to be a runtime setting.
  6. S

Did any of the fastboot flash commands fail during the fw update process ?
  7. S

I thought t-mobile killed dual sim on their variant and so it's not supposed to work. You get IP68 and the opportunity to buy their international plans instead.
  8. S

Post [ROM][cheeseburger][10.0.X] LineageOS 17.1 (Q) for Oneplus 5

I just ran in to this myself (building locally with latest lineage-17.1 sources). As a temp workaround, it's sufficient to take the copy of ims.apk from the link here and, via recovery, put it in your local /system/product/priv-app/ims/ directory and reboot...
  9. S

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] lineage-17.1 for Pixels (marlin/sailfish)

Thanks for the problem report. There are similar crashes reported here: https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/1760 We've just merged https://review.lineageos.org/c/LineageOS/android_frameworks_base/+/272922 which I'm hoping will fix things.
  10. S

Post Oneplus 7 pro Widevine status? After bootloader unlock?

A locked bootloader does not automatically mean that you pass all safetynet checks. It originally just meant that you can only install images signed with a certain key via fastboot. Later, there were restrictions introduced such that you can only boot signed images too. Nexus devices have...
  11. S

I've done it on nexus devices and it looks possible on 5t as long as you sign your images. Historically, relocking the bootloader only wiped data and your recovery and system partitions stay intact. It sounds like you are saying that the oneplus 7 pro wipes system and recovery too ? (and...
  12. S

Then that's even more sad. You can relock nexus devices and oneplus 5t and still boot custom roms.
  13. S

What's preventing you from re-locking your bootloader once you've flashed your custom recovery (eg TWRP) and thereby restoring L1 ?
  14. S

Post [ROM][dumpling][9.0.X] LineageOS 16.0 (Pie) for Oneplus 5T

I see the same. In fact, I just managed to crash the head display computer when trying to make a call ;). It's possible we're advertising some capability that (one side) doesn't support properly. I'll try some other phones and compare logs. ---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ----------...
  15. S

Post OnePlus 5t/LineageOS problem with phone calls through Tesla Bluetooth

Hello again from TMF (turok3000) :). Can confirm I see exactly the same as you (lineage 16.0 + tesla 2019.12.1.1). I would say you're best off posting here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5t/development/rom-lineageos-16-0-pie-oneplus-5t-t3843026 Do you happen to have tried with...