• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Sam_11

1. Sam_11

Post Gcamera pixel 3xl mod for the Moto z3 play!

No battery drain so far, it boots randomly after I use the camera app between 5 and 30 minutes.
  2. Sam_11

My Z3 got the random reboots too. Gesendet von meinem moto z3 mit Tapatalk
  3. Sam_11

Portrait and night shot works on my Verizon Z3. :good:
  4. Sam_11

Post Verizon Z3 - LTE Bands?

I can tell you in 2 weeks, i've bought one today. Gesendet von meinem Moto Z (2) mit Tapatalk
  5. Sam_11

Post Verizon Z3 - LTE Bands?

Hi, you´ll find the specs here. I think the phone will be locked to verizon inside the US and is only "Internationally unlocked". you can use it outside the US with any carrier.
  6. Sam_11

Post Display defect - data rescue?

Yes, there are many vertical stripes in black/black, backlight is working. I´ve disassembled the display and orderd me a defect PH-1 with working lcd, this is the last try.
  7. Sam_11

Post Display defect - data rescue?

Nothing worked. I can access the phone by fastboot but USB debugging is not enabled.
  8. Sam_11

Thread Display defect - data rescue?

Hi, my PH-1 has a waterdamaged display, so i bought a Inspira Hdmi Adapter to rescue my Data. Unfortunatly i´ve installed the 8.0 Beta and the Hdmi adapter only works on 7.1.1 or 8.1. Any suggestions to up- or downgrade my system without Display?
  9. Sam_11

Thread Sprint Bad ESN outside USA

Hi, what du you think, can i use a sprint essential with bad ESN outside the USA? Are they globally unlocked like the Motorola Verizon devices?
  10. Sam_11

Post Essential phone + 360 can = $399 on Amazon..cyber Monday..24 hours sales only

I´ve selected the "AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping"
  11. Sam_11

Post Build NMJ20D

it´s done after 40 min.:good:
  12. Sam_11

Post Build NMJ20D

how long does the update take? It´s running for over 30 minutes now. I've noticed it in previous updates that they are processed very slowly.
  13. Sam_11

Post Friends & Family Code Request Thread

Only 2 days till I got the code.