Recent content by sameer23

1. S

Post [APP][5.0+] Sunrise: Local Weather Forecasts & Radar Maps [PROMOTION CODES]

beauty at its best, I'd love to try it out. I hope I'm not late for a promo code.
  2. S

Thread Storage issue ; my files taking large space.

as the title says, my files app is taking up a lot of space.. in settings>storage analysis it shows like 5.38 GB but it's folder in Android/data is 38+ GB, why's it so huge and is it safe to remove/delete that folder?
  3. S

Post [RECOVERY] [Redmi S2] Sky Hawk Recovery Project <2.3.1> [5072020]

just like the ShapeShift OS, another master piece, great work man!
  4. S

Post [ROM][10.0.0_r39][UNOFFICIAL][STABLE] ShapeShiftOS [Ysl]

you're doing a great job really, thanks for your work
  5. S

Post [ROM][May 20][XXUGOC1][4.3] [XXEMJ2][4.1.2] NeatRomLite/Themed/Aroma/Full/Mods

Neat Rom deserves that, it was my daily driver after all, I kept switching between AOSP and TouchWiz versions. I no longer have the device but I keep visiting S3 XDA Threads as I've memories here much of them❤️!
  6. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0.0] LineageOS 17.1 [ALPHA][8.02.2020]

wow, so nice to see S3 living so long lol. S3 was my first device and man, I must admit that all the things related to flashing/customizing Android and/or troubleshooting, getting into bootloops, reflashing stock rom(s) to fix each and everything I learned it from S3❤️! I love this device so...
  7. S

Post [ROM][10.0][AOSP][4.9] RevengeOS 3.2 Q | REDMI S2/Y2 [YSL] [OFFICIAL]

how soon? lol not asking for ETA, just excited! best rom I've found so far in terms of performance.
  8. S

I don't know any but I'm sure some xposed modules might have option to do that if you're okay to use xposed.
  9. S

Post [AOSP 8.1] [2019-03-06] Phh-Treble

thanks but I've tried some ROMS like Havoc, Revenge and Evolution and all have same problem of camera in WhatsApp, any saying about it? EDIT : Camera bug means that pics get green and sometimes Camera fails to work at all.
  10. S

does this version has WhatsApp bug fixed? I mean pictures get green or sometimes camera doesn't start at all?
  11. S

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL][3.18] PixysOS v3.0.1 [YSL][29.12.2019]

Camera failed on WhatsApp, any help? should I provide logcat?