Recent content by Sami Jildeh

1. S

Post [APP][5.0+] Ampere the charging meter

Can you set it to keep ringing until the user unplug the charger and not just play notification once? Something like i have a phone call and not i have a notification that the user may miss the notification playing and the phone keeps charging after the needed %.
  2. S

Post [APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

Thanks for confirming that Battery Guardian works with Android 9. I installed it and can confirm too that it works. I hope it have good impact on Android 9 battery.
  3. S

Post [APP][v2.8][20/03]NiceLock - Good Lock 2020 Launcher [w/ Update Notifications]

I installed thermal guardian, it installed without errors but when I opened it, splash screen barely opened and it closed. I don't think it works on Android 9. It needs min. Android 9 and it targets Android 11.
  4. S

Good Lock modules don't work on M series phones unfortunately
  5. S

Nice Lock doesn't have anything to do with Sound Assistant. You have up to version 3.5.14.0 of Sound Assistant that work in Android 10 but since version 3.6.06.0 Sound Assistant needed minimum Android 11 and newer to work. So you can have Sound Assistant 3.5.14.0 and keep it. Like the one i...
  6. S

Newest version of Sound Assistance 3.6.06.0 needs Android 11+ Since you use ONEUI 2.5 AKA Android 10 you can't install/use it.
  7. S

Hi, Clock face and Sound assistant are no longer available for Android 9 and even 10. But Nice Lock shows there is an update. Can you fix it - database side - I think? Thanks you.
  8. S

It is working here on ONEUI 1.0 It lets you change homescreen text color (new thing) and it removed icons option for oneui 1.0. No keyboard or app's theme settings also.
  9. S

What you get when you download the apk and trying to install it? As just "can't update anything" doesn't help with anything, more info needed for anyone to help. Nice Lock has nothing to do with installing and running any module its just a launcher to the modules and it also inform you if there...
  10. S

As it mentioned before M series can't install Good Lock and its modules. Try to search the forum and you will find others ask about modules not installing in their M series phone.
  11. S

Post NiceLock Downloader Companion App [v2.16] & Manual Download Links Thread

Download version 2.5.02 which is the last version for Android 9. Newer ones needs minimum Android 10. That is why you get "Problem parsing the package". ---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ---------- Are you planning to update the downloader companion app...
  12. S

Just updated and all my modules reported up to date. Does it make sense to remove "Android 10 & Module Status" if the user have Android 9?
  13. S

Post [APP][4.2+] Chronus: Stylish Clock, Weather, News, Tasks, Stocks and Calendar widgets

As replied on Twitter, Pro status detected successfully
  14. S

I have S8 G950F and i have latest version of SAMSUNG TASK CHANGER 3.0.00.18 it still works on Android 9.