Recent content by SamSucksSon

1. S

Thread Adopted Storage Data Recovery - system call failed: Structure needs cleaning

The TLDR version is, the card is adopted storage that says corrupted f2fs. I used the process detailed Here but when I tried to mount the decrypted SD Card I got "system call failed: Structure needs cleaning". When I tried to use fsck, I got "Error: In use by the system!" That's where I am...
  2. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] AICP w GAPPS [MOTO G7 POWER]

I'm not expert, but AFAIK copypartitions makes sure that both partitions (A & B) have the same thing so that if something goes wrong when you flash A, there will be a backup on B. Again, I'm no expert, but it worked for me.
  3. S

Post [App][5.0+] Aurora Store - Open Source Google Play client

I can't telegram, sorry. But I think people would benefit from knowing this, please move as necessary. Aurora Store would crash immediately when I attempted to start it. I found out was getting SQL errors: "could not open database", "database not found". BTW: I'm on AICP OS, and when an app...
  4. S

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][10.0] AICP w GAPPS [MOTO G7 POWER]

I hope this is the right place for this, I couldn't find AICP for G7 power w/o GAPPS... Thank you for a very, very well made rom. I have a Moto G7 Power xt-1955-5 and for months I tried several other roms, but either the sim card was not recognized, or everything worked except for the phone...
  5. S

Post [ROM][11.1] AICP 16.1 [03/06/2021][WEEKLY]

Sorry, wrong place I guess. It's the Moto G7 Power
  6. S

Post [Help Thread][ Moto G7 Power ](2019) Ask Any Question, Noob Friendly

I ended up switching to AICP. The first flash didn't work, but the update did!
  7. S

Post [ROM][11.1] AICP 16.1 [03/06/2021][WEEKLY]

Thank you for a very, very well made rom. I have a Moto G7 Power xt-1955-5 and for months I tried several other roms, but either the sim card was not recognized, or everything worked except for the phone audio (I could make and receive calls but they couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear them)...
  8. S

Post Disable Selfie Camera?

I discovered this problem whenever I try to close the camera app by swiping up--forgetting that the phone has different gestures than my old phone. I'm not sure why there is such an urgent need for a selfie, such that it has it's own gesture. Many people put tape over the selfie camera, so being...
  9. S

Update: I tried 5 different ROMs, Some Android 10, some 11, and some 12. Some versions of Android couldn't see the SIM card, others saw the SIM card but there is no sound when making or receiving phone calls. Everything else works, and the sound works with every other app. So again, I need...
  10. S

Thread Moto G7/Lineage, doesn't see SIM-should I start over?

I have a Moto G7 Power with Android 11, and the current version of Lineage Ocean. The Wifi works and apps load and run, however it doesn't see the SIM card and there's no IMEI info etc. My question is, can I just flash the modem/radio, if so how do I do that? If that won't work, do I have to...
  11. S

I have a Moto G7 Power with Android 11, and the current version of Lineage Ocean. The Wifi works and apps load and run, however it doesn't see the SIM card and there's no IMEI info etc. My question is, can I just flash the modem/radio, if so how do I do that? If that won't work, do I have to...