• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by samteeee

1. samteeee

Post Question Delivery dates!

Just got my Shipping notice from Google Store in Canada. Ordered on Oct 19 and It was slated for Oct 27-28 delivery which sounds about right! Pixel 6 Pro Cloudy White Good luck everyone....
  2. samteeee

Post Question What Case Will You Be Getting?

I'm looking at "Covert" Clear by Ghostek. https://ghostek.com/collections/pixel6-pro/products/covert-pixel6?variant=39848514814005
  3. samteeee

Post Question Where can I buy pixel in EU

I hope the "forward2me" works for you, but if it didn't, try getting it from "clove.co.uk". I just checked and they have all colors in stock. They reputable and only carry EU/UK models. Good Luck
  4. samteeee

Post Question Are you keeping the Pixel Buds?

I got mine delivered Today and put them on sale right away since I've got the Pixel Buds 2020 and am happy with them!
  5. samteeee

Post Question Delivery dates!

Canada, Google Store, Pixel 6 Pro, 128 GB, Cloudy White on Oct 19, 3:35 pm Got Pixel Buds A Today at 10:00 am. Pixel 6 Pro Delivery Date: Oct 27-28
  6. samteeee

Post Question Has anybody been able to preorder?

I agree. I really hope the new Pixel project get better & better. Enjoy your new phone.
  7. samteeee

I agree, I've owned every iPhone with the exception of 13 and not even once the Pre order was anything but smooth!
  8. samteeee

In Canada it took me 45 minutes to be able to check out to only miss out on Cloudy White indicating it's sold out! I decided to wait after the release date to be able to get the White but decided to come back after 15 minutes and out of the blue Cloudy White was back in stock! I squeezed one out...
  9. samteeee

Post Question Pixel 6 Pro Colors!

I hear you!
  10. samteeee

Post Question Pixel 6 Pro Colors!

I know, I noticed that as well, but still Panda an excellent choice, eh?
  11. samteeee

Thread Question Pixel 6 Pro Colors!

Hi guys; I'm gonna stick with Panda (Cloudy White), Which color would you choose? Thanks. Edit: It took me about 45 minutes but I finally placed a Pre Order for a Pixel 6 Pro 128GB in Cloudy White and I get a pair of Pixel Buds A for free!
  12. samteeee

Post Question Radio App

Confirmed with Asus, the ZenFone 8 North American variant, Radio FM chip enabled & operational.
  13. samteeee

Post Question Zenfone 8 in North America

I know, I think I might do the same!
  14. samteeee

Thread Question Zenfone 8 in North America

You can now buy the Zenfone 8 in U.S: https://store.asus.com/us/category/ZF8
  15. samteeee

Post How To Guide working method to enable Volte and Vowifi using PDC (no root)

Hi everybody; Would anyone know which profile to choose for Canada? Any success at enabling the VoWIFI calling? I'm in Canada, with Freedom Network. Thanks.