• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by SamuraiM

1. S

Thread [GAME][4.0+] SokoBattle

Hi there! I've heard that many game developers begin their way from creating a Sokoban clone. But I have many years of game development and there wasn't my variant of this game. So the time has come and I'm glad to present the SokoBattle - a new view on this classic game. You can download it...
  2. S

Post [GAME][2.2+]Speed of Jungle

New version I'm glad to tell that I 've finished redesigning of my game and you can check it. Hope you'll like it. I've made huge work on bugfix too. Also I add option to play with friends not only for money but just watch an ad video one time before the game! If you know the original Jungle...
  3. S

Post [GAME][4.0+] Alias Mobile

Portion of promo-codes: 4MT74NLTEMAX 3TEEHJ96ATWF 39MFXTT7LA6X M9NE3KYR3FEW N4PWEK36WKJE Have fun!
  4. S

Thread [GAME][4.0+] Alias Mobile

I'm glad to represent my new game Alias Mobile. It's an application for playing one of the most popular card games the Alias! You can play this funny game wherever whenever with your friends! I've tried to implement most key features of the original game and add some feature from myself. I...
  5. S

Post [GAME][2.2+]Draw the Circle!

Thanks, happy to hear it! :highfive:
  6. S

Post [GAME][2.2+]Speed of Jungle

Now it's free! Download and try it, it's really funny even games with Android! :good:
  7. S

Post [GAME][2.2+]Draw the Circle!

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that you like my game! :highfive:
  8. S

Thread [GAME][2.2+]Draw the Circle!

This small but exciting game will help you to spend your time. The main idea is simple - tap and hold your finget on game field to draw blue circles, fill the field with circles to specified level and go to next level! Sound easy? Like fun! The limited tries number, enemy red circles and useful...
  9. S

Thread [GAME][2.2+]Speed of Jungle

I'm glad to present you my Android game "Speed of Jungle"! It is mobile version of board game "Jungle Speed". Everybody who tried it knows that it is exciting and emotional game! Who doesn't know about this game loses much fun in friends company! Mobile version allows you to play with up to 4...
  10. S

Post [GAME][2.2+]World Football Cup 2014

It's interesting idea, what do you think I need to change in friendly match mode to make it training mode? Maybe no opponent? I think about something like that but couldn't understand how exactly to do it. Thanks for reply!:good:
  11. S

Version 1.1.11 is available on Google Play! What's new: - Better UI - Personal Ranking added, so you can compete with other users! - Bugfix Get it on Google Play: goo.gl/EX6anZ :victory:
  12. S

What do you think about the gameplay?
  13. S

So any thoughts? Good-bad, what to change.. :confused:
  14. S

New version! Version 1.0.42 is available on Google Play now! :laugh: Changes: - add Russian localization - fixed some achievements conditions - added opportunity to rematch the World Cup matches for some money. - bugfix Get it on Google Play: goo.gl/EX6anZ Game Trailer: goo.gl/AOFsJ3 Try it...
  15. S

So maybe some suggestions from those who already played? What do you think about this game?