Recent content by sandibad

1. S

Post General List of [ROMs]

Very strange. I don't have such issue. Do you have the latest firmware?
  2. S

Post General Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE by Papp54®

Thank you. Did the Revolut bank app work in your version? Even if safetynet is passed, usually revolut doesnt work. Thank you
  3. S

Post Development [ROM][MIUI 22.9.21] EliteRom MIUI 13 A12 for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE

Does it work with the Revolut app? I tried the last version and Revolut bank app was able to detect that it is not on a "clean" rom. So sorry but this details made me not use it.
  4. S

Post General Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE by Papp54®

does Revolut works ?
  5. S

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL] PixelOS [AOSP][STABLE][15/08/2022]

Now it is perfect. Question: how can I get rid of that widget ? Thanks
  6. S

Thank you for the new version
  7. S

I updated the system, I have the latest firmware. I restarted the phone 3 times and everything is working just fine. No issues. Thank you for your effort
  8. S

Post Development [ROM][MIUI 22.9.21] EliteRom MIUI 13 A12 for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE

Why the Dropbox folder? It should be the Revolut folder though. Is It right?
  9. S

Thank you for the ROM. I have this issue. The google.pay is working fine but Revolut is throwing that error with selfie uploading. Did you manage to get rid of it ?
  10. S

Post Development [ROM][12][lisa][OFFICIAL] Evolution X Snow

Did You experience some forced shutdowns saying that the device ia top hot. Not during Games but during normal usage ?
  11. S

Hi guys, could you please suggest a good call recorder that works on this Rom? Thank you
  12. S

Also, can you confirm if the fast charging is working? As I can see from 82% to it needs a lot.
  13. S

I can confirm now that the ROM is very nice and no issues so far. Thank you As for the Camera, what camera do you recommend to be fully compatible, I mean Gcam?
  14. S

Hello, thank You for the rom. Could You plecase Tell me If the bank apps are working in this Rom ? Does It has phone recording function ? Thanks