Recent content by sanjay.rup

1. S

Post [HONOR 6X BLN-L21] Honor 6X comletely bricked

same here ... my BLN-L21 is bricked. Can't access to recovery, no fastboot, no e-recovery. any connection with PC ! I have disassembled the phone and looking for schematic testpoint but no result for now ---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------...
  2. S

Post Hardbricked stuck on "Your device has been unlocked" and blinking red light

Same here with a BLN-L21 (Honor 6x) The phone will not charge with this method. Try to let it plug one night, and no charge ! Meticulus this was the question felix ask you: is uboot (booting with sdcard) is possible ? Fixed for me with buy an honor 9 :) ... but investigate to revive my...
  3. S

Post [ROM][7.1.2][OpenKirin's RROS v5.8.3 For Honor 6X ][Update 05/08/2017]

LTE was ok for me in Europe (France). but haven't test for other SIM. I have flash oeminfo file and indian stock rom, in my indian friends phone for LTE JIO Sim. But i haven't try other rom. Only indian stock rom for LTE.
  4. S

Post [Guide] Debranding to India variant BLN-L22 (successful case)- Noob Friendly

Hey !! Great guide. So finaly you use HW Tools Restore method !!
  5. S

Post Guide to Debranding / Rebranding Honor 6X

you have fix your prob ? indian dload flash ok ? what have you done ? maybe can help someone else
  6. S

Hey. Reboot into fastboot. Check if oem unlock. Write recovery (twrp). Boot into Twrp. Start HW Tools. inside backup folder place this oeminfo.zip (attach). Start HW Tools, and RESTORE oeminfo. Try to DLOAD big UPDATE.APP B340 Indian. Edit: i think there is a mixed oeminfo file indian C675...
  7. S

Hey for me the procedure is little different. If can help someone .... I just BACKUP oeminfo file with HW Tools. rename "oeminfo.zip" in backup folder in "oeminfo_ORIGINAL.zip" or "oeminfo_ASIANC636.zip". Extract oeminfo file from EU, or IN zip file. zip it as oeminfo.zip filename, place...
  8. S

YES. He was ASIAN C636 B372 (B360 before). Dload Indian C675 B340 failed ! Replace oeminfo file, with indian one (extracted from zip), and dload Indian C675 B340 flash success. VoLTE with JIO Sim work directly !
  9. S

So, successfuly brant Asia to Indian with zip extracted oeminfo file. C636B372 => C675B340 via dload. VoLTE Jio SIM working for my friend's phone. Download zip is not updated for me. Waiting for him, to upload Asian oeminfo.
  10. S

if you have flash indian oeminfo file, you will be able to dload indian rom (C675). If you flash your backup oeminfo file, you will be able to dload your old region rom file !
  11. S

if it's old zip, rename "in/" folder with eu/ will not change file inside directory to "eu"; it's indian oemfile in L21 zip. Your are now brant to Indian rom. Redownload
  12. S

Hello, I have see your zip file and : oeminfo_HW_EU.zip => updater script => package_extract_file("oeminfo/eu/custom.bin", "/data/custom.bin"); BUT, folder inside zip is => oeminfo\in\xxxxx and custom.bin say "hw/in" (india) oeminfo_HW_IN.zip => you have forget to remove oeminfo_HW_IN...
  13. S

Post [ROM][DISCONTINUED][7.1.2][CycloX Kernel][Oct-N for Honor 6X][Update 22/09/2017]

On error 7, please send exact recovery version. And "if you can" on recovery, plug phone and with minimal fastboot adb : adb shell uname -an copy past result