• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by sanjeev7

1. S

Post Question Reduce idle battery drain

This is my current usage. It's going pretty well as of now.
  2. S

Post Question Mi 11 Ultra charging slow while gaming or using

Any reason for that.?? I used to have OnePlus 6T. Even if I game or don't use phone while charging, it used to take same amount of time to charge. No differences at all. Why this device has such thing.?? Any reason for that.? Or any modifications can fix??
  3. S

Oh is it... I'll drain battery nd charge during normal usage and capture the time. Could you please try charging once during gaming.?? Like how much time does it take to charge 5-10% while gaming....that would help me know if I have issue with my device or not. Thanks bro
  4. S

It's 28°C. I think the temperature of phone goes up during normal usage than when it is locked. I think that's the issue causing slow charging during normal usage. But I want to know if this an issue with the device or normal.??
  5. S

In India we got 55W charger with box. And coming to the point, I agree during gaming it might charge slow due to heating issues. But during surfing nd whatsapp-ing if I charge then also it's god damn slow, do u face same issue.?? Can u pls confirm When locked it charges really fast.
  6. S

Thread Question Mi 11 Ultra charging slow while gaming or using

Mi 11 Ultra is charging really slow when I play game or even do a normal surfing or using whatsapp It's really irritating. Any fix for this.? Is it a software or hardware limitations.?? PS: Phone charges really fast when it is locked nd kept aside. Using indian variant and 55W charger that...
  7. S

Post What about Cyberpunk 2077 edition

Why don't u yourself port and make it alive if u feel the community is DEAD. Why can't you see some positive notes of getting Android 11 ROM and etc. Learn to appreciate please. Have a good day!
  8. S

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][11.0_r34]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

I don't see any issues in this ROM. I have been using it quite for a time it's my daily driver. You can give a try. Take backup before u Install as mentioned in OP.
  9. S

Thanks buddy!! But in Q whichever rom I used, it had the height configuration as well, like we can set the height to half screen the upper will b inactive for swipe to back. Anyways thanks the above users post actually helps..nd cross swipe towards upward or backward does work. Thanks have a...
  10. S

Anyway to configure the amount of the screen height used as touchable region for back gesture.??
  11. S

Anyway to configure the swipe to back height to half screen.??
  12. S

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL][Q][GApps] BlissRoms [fajita]

I see a new update in download page?
  13. S

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL][Q][GApps] BlissRoms [fajita]

R u talking about this.?? Its fine for me