Recent content by sanjsrik

1. S

Post Question SmartThings Find issues (SOLVED)

No, I just tried to add it and it doesn't even show up as a listed "findable" device. It does show up through settings as a device in the find my mobile settings.
  2. S

No, they hardly ever respond. I had major issues with Samsung stuff and posted on their forums and instead of actually answering the questions, their mods just kept marking the issue as resolved and trying to close it.
  3. S

I don't think it's you. I had a similar issue. Try the following: Clear your cache (I'd recommend to clear your data as well but that means setting it all up again) and try it again. Force stop and restart the app. As a last resort, uninstall and reinstall the app for smart things. This...
  4. S

Post Question Is it possible to install Samsung one UI to other Android phones?

That sounds like a TERRIBLE idea. They put so much crap into their "layer" on top of android that it almost unusable. That's like saying, "I really like purple polka dotted puce green paint" how about I put it over a really nice painting of a bowl of fruit. Just on its own merits I can't...
  5. S

Post Accessories ZeroLemon Battery Case

Every year someone posts about these crap "cases". They're literally made by a chinese company that makes awful battery cases. They're the size of a brick and they're KNOWN to fail after a few months. You buy one of these you're taking a risk.
  6. S

Post Question GW4 -> GW6 is it worth it?

Nope. I had the gw4. I "upgraded" because they brought back the bezel. Was it worth the trade-in? No. The way Samsung has thrown backing up out the window is my biggest issue. There is no substantial "upgrade" from the 4 to the 6. It's minor updates that they made just because they had to come...
  7. S

This isn't fact-based. This is your opinion. Offer it as such. There's no " argument" to be had. You stated your opinion, that's all it is. Others are entitled to theirs.
  8. S

is it worth "brighter display" to get a new watch when the old one works perfectly fine? perhaps turning up the brightness on the old one was all that was needed. This "assessment" doesn't really have much in terms of compelling arguments, it's mostly just "I think..." and that's it...
  9. S

If you have the GW4 classic, stay put. This is "incremental" (and that's using that term very generously) "upgrade". There's literally nothing that makes this better. And, if you're not part of the whole samsung ecosystem then backing up is a non-starter. yes, everyone will chime in and say, but...
  10. S

Post Question Difference between cheetah and panther [SOLVED]

And look completely different.
  11. S

Post Question How to backup galaxy watch 6

I've had unrestricted for as long as I can remember on this app and backup has never worked. I just checked again and I'm using a pixel 7 pro. I'll contact support again.
  12. S

Post Question Anyone get the samsung galaxy watch 6 classic to backup using the pixel 7 pro?

I gave up the 3rd or 4th day trying to use the bogus smart switch. It doesn't work if you don't have a samsung phone. I'm looking for alternatives.
  13. S

Post Question Watch OS 5 is here!

Hasn't it been out for a while? I've had this on my watch for a while.
  14. S

Post Question Watch 6 / Classic Backup

Okay, well, when you figure it out, please post how you got smart switch to work since it's literally disabled for every other type of phone other than a samsung phone as the thousands who have already complained about it on the samsung forums.