Recent content by SanketMohapatra

1. S

Post LYF FLAME 1 custom recovery

Bro we have literally tried every possible method to make it successful but all those videos are just for the sake of having views and earning money so the more you will be encouraging to those kind of videos that will not be beneficial for you but it will definitely be beneficial for them Who...
  2. S

Post Another way to take a screen shot ?

I actually use a application called simple control so that to keep my navigation button on the screen near my thumb and I can configure the buttons to do some kind of functions like taking screenshots for example. If you like to use the on screen navigation buttons on another part of the screen...
  3. S

Post Treble Project

Yeah bro completely supported
  4. S

Post VoLTE for airtel is not working..!

I think it is a issue from the Airtel side and you should definitely talk to them once more as you have to prove them this by using your screenshot they be look into the issue
  5. S

Thread Google AR core support

Guys we have received ARcore support for many of the phones that have released now and zenfone max Pro M1 deserves to be a phone that support it. Please have your opinion about it and request the company to enable it as soon as possible incorporation with the Google it is possible on our phone...
  6. S

Post Best Screen Guard

For the current time being I would definitely recommend you to buy the screen protector of the redmi note 5 Pro as it is the best option available at this time and please tell the shopkeeper to adjust the screen protector by cutting it appropriately for the phone as it will hamper the samples if...
  7. S

Post [GUIDE][FIX][TREBLE]VoLTE and Call Audio Fix for GSI

Thank you I think this is one of the most irritating bug that was present in the table based GSI ROM
  8. S

Post New update rolling out - 14 June

Actually it is working but sometimes it is not I don't know why it is happening but if you have any kind of accessibility services running in the background that may be causing the issue with the double tap option as I have already an accountant that thing in the past with another phone
  9. S

Post Charging speed

As you might be knowing that there are three options that comes to the screen when you start charging is it the first it shows charging slowly then charging and then it goes to the charging rapidly if the phone is having no load of the applications running in the background and trust me within...
  10. S

Post Standby drain

Actually from the first I am using application called Greenify which is manually aborting all the application running in the backgrounds on that the phone is always keeping it so cool so I think you should be using it so that all the unnecessary application will stop but I think Android Oreo can...
  11. S

Post [APP][NO ROOT]No root or not risking to?try Nokia Camera.

Same for me but I think a little tweaking will help it work
  12. S

Post [ROM][X00TD][8.1.0] LineageOS 15.1 [OFFICIAL][NIGHTLY]

Can you tell me what are the requirements for having official lineage OS for a device so that we all people can help in getting it so that our device get recognition in the community as having verified official lineage OS always helps the community
  13. S

Post OEM skin/software

Stock Android only so what can I say it is the most beautiful and the simplest form of the Android one can I forget and trust me I like this forever